CyReN

Destiny Discussion

i honestly thought hm was a joke beating it  with no real problem.  (i waited until the people raced for world 1st to do it to see the difference in NM to HM.  barely any made it quite sad.)  didn't even take a pug more than a few wipes to do it.  then the cheese strats later next week.  HM was a joke altogether.  Their is no hardcore content, hell, there is barely any midcore content.  they need to start catering to the hardcore.  Even datto looks bored as shit playing this game.

I'd say that Halo 5 finally started catering to the hardcore players and then everyone's complaining there's no split screen and no social playlists

There's never gonna be a game anymore that everyone loves

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd say that Halo 5 finally started catering to the hardcore players and then everyone's complaining there's no split screen and no social playlists

There's never gonna be a game anymore that everyone loves

I'm talking about Destiny.  

Idk. I think its an ok Destiny mechanic. Not sure how it would work in Halo.

If you've played H5 campaign I imagine it would work the same way as revives there.

So I don't know if anyone else participated in Crimson Doubles, but the fact that the quest was one step, and I was able to finish the weekly bounty extremely fast for it makes me really disappointed. First new content in two months (I know its only a week long thing), but I am able to finish it in 2 hours? Come on Bungo...I need a road map!

I'll check out the Crimson Doubles, but it's going to be underwhelming.

I'm looking for that next PvE drop.

I WANT to play Destiny. Taken King was a great expansion and had me excited, but these kind of games need new content on a fairly regular basis, and we just aren't getting it. I just have no reason to play the game at this point.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I just started the game on PS4, anyone interested in playing sometime?

Large Destiny expansion confirmed for 2016, full sequel in 2017.

Link pls? Wanna send it to my lil bro he loves destiny lol.

Don't forget the large update in Spring thats supposed to add a bunch of new gear. Raise the light level. And add more PvE content.

If the DLC is anything like the Taken king then it'll certainly be worth it. A few new story missions and a raid is what I'm looking for

Don't forget the large update in Spring thats supposed to add a bunch of new gear. Raise the light level. And add more PvE content.

I'm pretty sure thats the 'expansion' he just mentioned.

But instead of expansion they should call it a patch.  

No its two separate things.

"Prior to the holiday break we mentioned a second, larger update slated for Spring. That content release will feature a significant Light increase, a bunch of new gear to earn and equip, and new challenges for PvE players seeking some more fun experiences and replayability.

Beyond that, the team is focused on delivering a large expansion later this year, and a full Destiny sequel in 2017" so his wording implies that the expansion is after the update.

• Upvote (+1) 1

My guess is that the new Spring Update that includes PvE content will just be making Y1 Raids + PoE into Y2. While I will be SUPER excited for this, it feels like it is a bit of a cop-out. The line that stood out to me in the Weekly Update was the one referencing "replayability." Since Y2, there has been no reason to do the old raids, but adding something like this could work. 

Maybe find some reason to add Taken in the VoG or in Crota's End and fresh it up a bit. Make the Y1 drops (the primaries without elements). It certainly would add more to do each week, and could hold us over until the larger update. Keep throwing in the events every now and again too. I am a huge proponent that something should happen 3 out of the 4 weeks in Destiny. Iron Banner, SRL, maybe Crimson Doubles (or something like that) should be on a rotation. 

What I am questioning though is with Destiny 2 being "delayed," is that what caused the team to put together an expansion for later this year? I know the projections had Destiny 2 coming out this year, but I am curious whether this caused it or not. This expansion could potentially be a combination of the Vex + Cabal DLC we thought we would be getting. 

Regardless, I am still excited for this, and can't wait for the spring update. My guess is sometime in April / May, but am hoping for sooner. 

My guess is that the new Spring Update that includes PvE content will just be making Y1 Raids + PoE into Y2. While I will be SUPER excited for this, it feels like it is a bit of a cop-out. The line that stood out to me in the Weekly Update was the one referencing "replayability." Since Y2, there has been no reason to do the old raids, but adding something like this could work.

Maybe find some reason to add Taken in the VoG or in Crota's End and fresh it up a bit. Make the Y1 drops (the primaries without elements). It certainly would add more to do each week, and could hold us over until the larger update. Keep throwing in the events every now and again too. I am a huge proponent that something should happen 3 out of the 4 weeks in Destiny. Iron Banner, SRL, maybe Crimson Doubles (or something like that) should be on a rotation.

What I am questioning though is with Destiny 2 being "delayed," is that what caused the team to put together an expansion for later this year? I know the projections had Destiny 2 coming out this year, but I am curious whether this caused it or not. This expansion could potentially be a combination of the Vex + Cabal DLC we thought we would be getting.

Regardless, I am still excited for this, and can't wait for the spring update. My guess is sometime in April / May, but am hoping for sooner.

What made you come to those conclusions.

What made you come to those conclusions.

I focused on the words new challenges for PvE players and replayability. I could be totally wrong, and probably am. That is what I said "my guess"

I would just love new content overall yah know. Maybe some single player stuff for once.

This fall.