CyReN

Destiny Discussion

I would just like to correct you, @@obbyy, when you say you can spawn with a sniper or rocket launcher.

You CAN, but you spawn with little secondary/special ammo, and with no heavy ammo. So people choose what power weapon they want off spawn, and they have to fight for the ammo. 

Ladies and gents, any idea where I could get hold of a 360 beta code? Wait, is the best even on 360?

Yeah, it's on the 360.

Is anyone playing on specific console? 360 or One? I can play on both.

I was originally going to play Beta on the 360 but I'm buying a One so I'll probably go that route.

Requested to join! Team Xbone as well, can't wait to play with some of yall' in the beta.

Requested to join! Team Xbone as well, can't wait to play with some of yall' in the beta.

When you request, you auto join, so make sure to set it as your clan!

I plan on getting the XO and Destiny at the same time.

Can't wait.

P.S. This game is going to be far from competitive. Progression systems that carry over to PvP seem to do that. Casual gamers are going to love it.

Were you expecting it to be competitive...

Have fun with all the aim assist.

We get it. You like PC gaming. No need to shit on everyone with your PC elitist attitude. 

We get it. You like PC gaming. No need to shit on everyone with your PC elitist attitude.

lol if you think that was because of pc gaming. I've heard that bungie gives you a shit ton of aim assist in that game. Damn devs can't make a game hard for people anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

lol if you think that was because of pc gaming. I've heard that bungie gives you a shit ton of aim assist in that game. Damn devs can't make a game hard for people anymore.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

DM me one if you could and still have one left. You would be the best.

Time for my :salt:  story: pre-ordered the game back in August when they were doing the poster giveaway before they announced the beta. Beta gets announced, complained to gamestop about 10 times for not getting my beta code, but they keep saying they emailed it to me. Still haven't received the email. Tried to cancel my preorder and re-preorder it, and they said they won't give me another beta code

Try Best Buy.  I preordered there and didn't get my code.  Emailed them and ended up with 4 codes and a $10 gift card after only paying $5 for the preorder.  I'll most likely just download it and never actually pick it up.  It's like they paid me $5 to play the beta.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ladies and gents, any idea where I could get hold of a 360 beta code? Wait, is the best even on 360?

Still need a code?

Still need a code?

I do indeed, though to warn you I'm in the UK. Don't know if that effects anything but i've heard rumour that there is a differentiation between US/EU.

I'll give it a go though if you have a spare? Would hugely appreciate it.

I do indeed, though to warn you I'm in the UK. Don't know if that effects anything but i've heard rumour that there is a differentiation between US/EU.

I'll give it a go though if you have a spare? Would hugely appreciate it.

Shouldn't be a problem.

948c0e641bd52504a7fcc0561dacc227.png

Seems to imply codes will work anywhere

Shouldn't be a problem.

948c0e641bd52504a7fcc0561dacc227.png

Seems to imply codes will work anywhere

Xbox One codes are not region specific but I believe the 360 codes were.  I can't remember if they were or not.

Side note.  The codes have been sent.  Check Bnet or your email.  The time has come.

You can now redeem codes and start download for Xbox!

According to Bungie's Facebook, the beta is live on all platforms now. I won't get the chance to play until tomorrow night. Can anyone let me know if they raised the level cap?

I'm undecided if I want to play the Beta or not.

I kind of got burnt out on the Alpha, PvP was still fun, but playing the same two maps got old quick and I ran through the Strike mission like 5 times. I might just sit back and wait now that I know that I enjoy the game.

I did the same thing with Titanfall, I didn't even play Titanfall until 2 weeks after the game came out.