Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

Overwatch Discussion

I find it funny that everyone thought it was going to be Overwatch vs TF2 but Overwatch blew TF2 out-of-the-water by so much that it's now Overwatch vs LoL.

It's hilarious the amount of butthurt in the comments section of popular TF2 youtubers who are now playing Overwatch. Tf2 fanboys are in denial.

@@WIIZZZAARD an underrated game is Monday Night Combat which heavily borrowed the art style and class ideas of TF2. That game got absolutely massacred by TF2 fans who said it was a complete rip off before it even launched and was boycotting it. Even after launch people refused to play it until MNC featured a hat trading system could be traded with TF2.. THEN people came around.. 

This has been posted on reddit a while back but maybe a few of you missed it. You can use a zarya ultimate through walls and you can place them in areas where it will pull people off the map. This is by far the easiest and most effective place to do it but can also do it in a few other spots.

Also, @@CyReN I just signed up for XboxDVR's website. I'm not sure who owns this website but when they asked how I heard about the site one of the like 7 options is teambeyond.net which I thought was pretty cool.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I play on my PC with an Xbone controller.  It's not that bad unless I am going against Tracers.  Those are annoying as hell.

So I'm getting tired of Quick Play and I don't want to enter Competitive with a bunch of randoms. Would rather have a full team of communication. Anyone want to join up? Main is Lucio, Pharah, Junkrat, and Roadhog. EagleBurn#1173

I play on my PC with an Xbone controller.  It's not that bad unless I am going against Tracers.  Those are annoying as hell.

Then you need to drop the controller get used to M+K. There are some things a controller can't do that a mouse can (countering fast moving characters and sniping). It's not going to get better, only worst as M+K players get better at this game. The sooner you start using M+K the better.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So I'm getting tired of Quick Play and I don't want to enter Competitive with a bunch of randoms. Would rather have a full team of communication. Anyone want to join up? Main is Lucio, Pharah, and Junkrat. EagleBurn#1173

With how the ranks work in OW I find it's not frustrating at all to play comp soloQ in the same way as it is in other  games. To me it's basically become the main game.

So I'm getting tired of Quick Play and I don't want to enter Competitive with a bunch of randoms. Would rather have a full team of communication. Anyone want to join up? Main is Lucio, Pharah, Junkrat, and Roadhog. EagleBurn#1173

Then you need to drop the controller get used to M+K. There are some things a controller can't do that a mouse can (countering fast moving characters and sniping). It's not going to get better, only worst as M+K players get better at this game. The sooner you start using M+K the better.

just fix my 30% packet loss so i can play again. sent you a friend request.

i play scum heros like widow and mcree

Way easier solo Q into competitive then as a team. 

Doubt it, you can go against a team and be solo. Odds are you will not get a 6 stack but can get 3 stacks. And then your team could be worse than you. 

Was playing with a 2 others in a group, and we got put against a group of 6, their average was 72, ours was 61, it was a pretty insane match, on defense we were getting pounded but pushing them back every time, anyway, they made their final push and well, this happened...

• Upvote (+1) 4

Overwatch on Xbone is total aids when you're just starting out.

Somehow starting out on PC wasn't nearly as bad.

Welcome to the PC version.  I hate to sound PC master race, but it's a lot better. I played the open beta on both and I just couldn't do it on console. Idk what it was. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I was in a comp game on Dorado when I came across the best Torbjorn turret placement I've ever seen...

...INSIDE A FUCKING WALL COMPLETELY INVULNERABLE TO DAMAGE. AAAGHHH.

http://xboxdvr.com/gamer/Mythik Nick/video/19690684

unreal. that whole corners apparently fucked since symmetra turrets can be placed near the same area on the opposite wall and are invulnerable. 

unreal. that whole corners apparently fucked since symmetra turrets can be placed near the same area on the opposite wall and are invulnerable. 

They need to fix that garbage ASAP. My team never made it past that building exclusively because of that turret. When we were on defense the next round the other team got stomped into the ground. After the game I went to the Torbjorn's profile and saw that his "reputation needs work." Of course it does. lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

They need to fix that garbage ASAP. My team never made it past that building exclusively because of that turret. When we were on defense the next round the other got stomped into the ground. After the game I went to the Torbjorn's profile and saw that his "reputation needs work." Of course it does. lol

I have no problem mass reporting cheaters. You should report them and if you give me the name I'll do the same. When I was running games with a team, one of the players I was trying out against's reputation literally said "avoid player" which I've never seen before. Yes, the game shouldn't have these bugs but I can't imagine how you're supposed to get past that turret without somehow wiping their entire team, having a reinhardt shield the payload as 3 people push with a lucio and or zenyatta ultimate.

I have no problem mass reporting cheaters. You should report them and if you give me the name I'll do the same. When I was running games with a team, one of the players I was trying out against's reputation literally said "avoid player" which I've never seen before. Yes, the game shouldn't have these bugs but I can't imagine how you're supposed to get past that turret without somehow wiping their entire team, having a reinhardt shield the payload as 3 people push with a lucio and or zenyatta ultimate.

Oh, I reported them alright. The GT is "NHL 15 SUCKS".

Welcome to the PC version.  I hate to sound PC master race, but it's a lot better. I played the open beta on both and I just couldn't do it on console. Idk what it was. 

Oh, I've been playing PC since it came out. I was just convinced by a few to get it on Xbone to play with them, and I went in alone and was surprised by the lack of thumbs many of the people possessed.

Jumping into OW content for the first time. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! :)

Good stuff man. I'd love to see more OW content or other games in general but those beyond rewinds are  :fire:

If you do chose to do more OW I would be willing to show you everything I know and maybe some of them would be a good tip/trick.

Jumping into OW content for the first time. Any feedback would be greatly appreciated! :)

GREAT FUCKING CONTENT! Love your voice!

Some one say PC Master Race?   :fire:

• Upvote (+1) 1