Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

Overwatch Discussion

I got the green skin for Hanzo and have become the Green Arrow

Will 100% be picking up this game, so much fun. First class based shooter I've really enjoyed since Shadowrun. Roadhog is my favorite character no contest. 

Bro.. if ANYONE defends overwatch's (console) aiming but not H5's, theyre either trolling or love shitting on H5. Trust me.

Game is fun as hell though.. cant wait to get a gaming pc, man. Who here is getting it on pc?

I will,  hit me up on Twitter if you need recommendations for a gaming PC! 

Bastion and Torbjorn only seem OP for the first day or so. They are so easily countered. It's just that 80% of the kids are running headlong into turrets every game. You hardly ever see them in high level play.

Junkrat (on defence) and D.Va (on attack) seem to be my favourite characters, though I switch through Reaper, Tracer, Lucio and Reindhart when the situation fits.

Can anyone suggest a cheapish PC that will run this game? I haven't owned a PC since 07, but i'm seriously considering getting one for this game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I gave into the hype, tried out the beta.

6 matches in with a 3.6 k/d and a 90% winrate just running solo. I mean, Bastion is so insane for pubstomping, the DPS is out of this world.

Aiming is pretty ass on console, reminds of 360's port of CSGO. Really fun game though, might pick it up. Also awesome that it's competitive.

Bastion and Torbjorn only seem OP for the first day or so. They are so easily countered. It's just that 80% of the kids are running headlong into turrets every game. You hardly ever see them in high level play.

Junkrat (on defence) and D.Va (on attack) seem to be my favourite characters, though I switch through Reaper, Tracer, Lucio and Reindhart when the situation fits.

Can anyone suggest a cheapish PC that will run this game? I haven't owned a PC since 07, but i'm seriously considering getting one for this game.

Yeah, I can't help but think that the people who are having a lot of trouble with Bastion and Trobjorn haven't experimented enough with the characters and their abilities. And Overwatch will run on anything, man. It's a Blizzard game, they're always well optimized for lower end PC's.

Just played for a few hours last night and all i can say is wow... i could see this taking a lot of time away from halo. 

I've run into some pretty good players on console compared to the rest. Mmmm Joe, Wintur, BooBad, GunShot, Chaser and a few other halo names. KnightyKnight and the people on his team were good. Then theres some smite teams and a few streamers from other class based games. Then of course there was some random team that ran two roadhogs, one reinhart, one lucio, one mercy and i forget what else but they just wouldn't die.

wonder how the scrim scene looks on console but I'd like to make a god squad and give it a shot.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I will,  hit me up on Twitter if you need recommendations for a gaming PC! 

Jesus! I was about to ask "wheres that master race zeru kid? i think i need him" xD thanks man.. I will for sure hit you up. Im a pc noob

• Upvote (+1) 1

The more I play the less bastion becomes a problem, I never payed attention to junkrat but damn he is really good, picking turrets with snipers is a good alternative too.

I hope Blizzard tweaks the POTG system, right now is just pop your ult as reaper, get POTG while there were lot more better plays.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The more I play the less bastion becomes a problem, I never payed attention to junkrat but damn he is really good, picking turrets with snipers is a good alternative too.

I hope Blizzard tweaks the POTG system, right now is just pop your ult as reaper, get POTG while there were lot more better plays.

I agree with this.

I almost single handedly forced the payload back to its last checkpoint on Gibraltar, by switching to Reindhart as the opposing team was about to win. 10 kill streak and near 20k damage blocked.

Yet a Genji ult took play of the game...

Is overwatch going to have a tournament scene for both pc and console?

Is overwatch going to have a tournament scene for both pc and console?

If I had to guess I'd say PC probably - biggest market for it I think.

I agree with this.

I almost single handedly forced the payload back to its last checkpoint on Gibraltar, by switching to Reindhart as the opposing team was about to win. 10 kill streak and near 20k damage blocked.

Yet a Genji ult took play of the game...

They need to take out ults for POTG. It would be so much better. Ults are so boring.

This game's a really great way to just pour some time down the drain casually. It's nice just kind of playing a game and relaxing as opposed to playing Halo and not being able to help but yell at least once a game.

Some problems I think could use some fixing

1. Reaper shotguns need to decrease the distance at which they do damage.

2. Bastion needs an obvious nerf. I think they could easily balance him without altering damage. Like significantly increasing reload time while in tank mode and decreasing the mag size.

3. Torb's turrets definitely need a reduction in range.

big fan of tf2, so this game really hits the spot for me. i really enjoy playing widowmaker.

got this dope ass skin last night too

[90c7e3c19fe40f3b19c316bc568e9f33.png

too bad you don't keep anything you unlock in the beta :(

Very fun game, will probably be getting for PC. Game times feel perfect for casual play, also single site KOTH doesn't play as much of a cluster fuck as I thought it would.

Junkrat and the flashbang cowboy are my favorites at the moment.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Any ranking system in this game or win incentives to encourage people to play as a team rather than stat whore?

Any ranking system in this game or win incentives to encourage people to play as a team rather than stat whore?

Not in the beta yet. Game will have a ranked playlist with seasons.

Aiming is pretty ass on console, reminds of 360's port of CSGO. Really fun game though, might pick it up. Also awesome that it's competitive.

Yeah, the aiming on console is terrible actually. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Yeah, the aiming on console is terrible actually. 

I complain about Halo 5's aiming and really feel there are issues with it, but people are claiming overwatchs aim > Halo 5's.

I definitely disagree. I can't seem to adjust any setting to get even the slightest feel of fluidity in Overwatch. It's obviously still playable in both games but this does feel like playing TF2 or CS on 360.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I don't think the aiming is NEARLY as bad as H5 but my opinion might change.

This game is like crack. But I feel like the initial joy is starting to wear off. We'll see how it lasts.

Am I really crazy for not noticing anything with the aim in this game or Halo 5? Like, what do you guys feel is wrong with it? Seems the same as any other console game to me.

Obviously it feels better on PC, but that's because mouse > controller.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1