Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

Overwatch Discussion

If anybody needs a flex in the high plat/ low diamond area on xbox. GT: purely fat

I often get forced into a dps role with my support buddy because I have strong target priority and positioning my aim is meh...

I can play all the tanks and every support except for mercy and lucio.

If anybody needs a flex in the high plat/ low diamond area on xbox. GT: purely fat

I often get forced into a dps role with my support buddy because I have strong target priority and positioning my aim is meh...

I can play all the tanks and every support except for mercy and lucio.

Sure man add me GT: Destroyaaa

• Upvote (+1) 1

I cannot believe Overwatch League is not being broadcasted on twitch.  This is really a let down.

• Upvote (+1) 1

$5 for a skin is kind of ridiculous. $5 for a teams skins I'd be good with

Just don't purchase them mate. You can get credits by watching the stream iirc and the league is going to be around for a long time.

Just don't purchase them mate. You can get credits by watching the stream iirc and the league is going to be around for a long time.

How do you go about doing this on console?

How do you go about doing this on console?

Do you watch twitch through your console? The settings should save cross platform once you've updated:

https://www.twitch.tv/settings/connections

Link to Blizzard in there. They haven't updated on the specifics yet but I assume it'll be just like CSGO where you only have to turn up once it's linked.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Oh my goodness Outlaws just slayed the Fuel. Ouch.

Deserved beating if they can’t even finish an attacking phase. Don’t know what they were playing at.

One thing I think Dallas learned is that without Taimou in the line up Effect gets no where near as much space to work with. Even if Taimou has been a little meh outside of his roadhog lately, teams still give him a lot of respect for his ability to pop off at any time. 

From what I have heard the coach of Dallas is using the early part of the season to experiment and most likely to see what other teams will do to counter their counter dive style. It is a long season and it sounds like they are playing it like that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

One thing I think Dallas learned is that without Taimou in the line up Effect gets no where near as much space to work with. Even if Taimou has been a little meh outside of his roadhog lately, teams still give him a lot of respect for his ability to pop off at any time. 

From what I have heard the coach of Dallas is using the early part of the season to experiment and most likely to see what other teams will do to counter their counter dive style. It is a long season and it sounds like they are playing it like that.

Yea Effect was not very.... EFFECTive yesterday. The Outlaws were purposely targeting him, they knew the whole team basically hinged on him. Not to mention Jake was going bonkers. One thing I've seen consistent from the Fule is that their defense is pretty awful.  If they don't beat the Dragons today I may become an Outlaw fan, even as a Texan who lives in Dallas. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yea Effect was not very.... EFFECTive yesterday. The Outlaws were purposely targeting him, they knew the whole team basically hinged on him. Not to mention Jake was going bonkers. One thing I've seen consistent from the Fule is that their defense is pretty awful.  If they don't beat the Dragons today I may become an Outlaw fan, even as a Texan who lives in Dallas. 

Yeah that is probably the best I have seen Jake play. I kind of think once the Mercy meta is gone he will start struggling because the guy already takes so many resources up and dies first a lot.

Also, it is really weird they have been awful on defense because that had always been one of Envy's strengths it probably has a lot to do with the new players they added.

Lots of cool shit on the horizon. OWL is actually really entertaining if you're into Overwatch, deffo catching NYE vs Dynasty tonight (starting 12am GMT rip).

Pretty shocked NY lost to Philly last night. I followed a lot of these players in the pre season and in other leagues and it's really hard to gauge where every team stands. Especially for the battle of LA. I expected Valiant vs Gladiators to be a blow out but that was by far the best series I've caught. Every map was an amazing battle. Gladiators got stopped with 1 minute left on point A of junkertown and it looked hopeless but somehow pushed?

I considered effect to be the best tracer out there prior to OWL. Now its impossible to tell. It seems like players will just pop off and do ridiculous stuff then get shut down randomly later. 

Boston beating London was sickkkkk

I have very much enjoyed tuning into OWL. Although it seems like I'm watching the same maps a lot.

Mercy nerfs need to be implemented to improve the quality of these matches

• Upvote (+1) 1

Today was a good day. Junk is one of the heroes I play but I'm not even mad. Mercy nerfbat was a long time coming, thank christ.

HERO UPDATES

Junkrat

• Concussion Mine
    • Now will deal less damage to targets farther away from the explosion’s center

Developer Comments: Junkrat has been enjoying the flexibility his double-charge Concussion Mine provides, but it has become a bit too easy to throw out huge bursts of damage in a large area. With this change he can still dish out similar damage but he must now be more accurate with his tosses.

Mercy

• Valkyrie
    • No longer makes Resurrect instant
    • No longer grants a bonus Resurrect charge
    • The speed bonus Guardian Angel receives when activating Valkyrie has been decreased by 50%
    • Duration reduced from 20 seconds to 15 seconds

Developer Comments: Mercy’s recent Resurrect changes have helped in allowing enemies to have more counter play in dealing with her, but she was able to use Resurrect through Valkyrie enough to largely mitigate the impact of the previous changes. Additionally, we’re toning back the amount of mobility Valkyrie provides through Guardian Angel and reducing its duration to overall reduce the power of this ability.

• Upvote (+1) 1

End of Moth Mania is a nice change. 

Had fun pulling out the Anna again. A little frustrating as DPS though because you don't have Mercy just focusing healing. 

Moira is weird in comp because so many have tunnel vision with her and even Anna is rough with all the barriers and big bodies hanging around. 

Will be interesting to see how the meta shakes out in both OWL and across different ranks. 

• Upvote (+1) 1