Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

Overwatch Discussion

ppl just keep quitting every time i make a clutch play to win a round. i got 5 potg in a row with torb on offense lol

hmu tb ow fam! knightyyy #1972

another reason why i love blizzard and overwatch so much! - in game christmas music https://clyp.it/idbkejls

ppl just keep quitting every time i make a clutch play to win a round. i got 5 potg in a row with torb on offense lol

hmu tb ow fam! knightyyy #1972

another reason why i love blizzard and overwatch so much! - in game christmas music https://clyp.it/idbkejls

You play on PC?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone playing this on xb1? Competative is a cold place when going solo!

I do. Solo is cancer. Common problems like everyone thinking they are a DPS/Snipe god when a Lucio/Rein would be a victory.

I want another Junkenstein type mode with the Christmas update.  That was so fun.  Even a permanent hoard mode on multiple maps. I would freak out if they did that. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I've saved up 1k for the delicious xmas skins.

Back up to Diamond, I think I can get quite a bit higher this season with 70% win rate with hog. Trying to pick up Zen for that beefy damage healer but I can't see to get down his projectiles properly.

The meta overall is extremely static right now... 90% of my games are Lucio, Zenyatta, Roadhog, Dva, Soldier, genji/Reinhardt/Zarya. The composition barely changes game to game.

The meta overall is extremely static right now... 90% of my games are Lucio, Zenyatta, Roadhog, Dva, Soldier, genji/Reinhardt/Zarya. The composition barely changes game to game.

Disagree. There's more characters used now than ever before. Pharah viable again, mcree, mei, ana, reaper...

i have 975 saved for the Christmas update 

too bad i didn't have over watch during Halloween. Mercy's Halloween costume "my servants never die!" the best 

i main Pharah, but i have raindancer and i'm content with that 
i'm hoping to something for fat scorpion or maybe Mercy 

itll take me a lot longer than a month to get 3k, fml

Got xmas Mei, the trashest 3k skin in the first drop.

My mate got yeti.

R I P T H E D R E A M

Mei cryo-freeze is a snowman with that skin. So dope!

Yeti and Nutcracker are top tier. 

Love the new Lucio skin too. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I want the Pharah skin the most and I have enough credits but I don't want to buy anything until I see what I get through the loot boxes. The temptation to buy it via credits is killing me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I have Zen's
Zarya's
Roadhogs
(might be forgetting one)

Mei's christmas costume is her best costume. really want that tho i don't play her. 

i'll end up buying one more costume. i have 1k, but i'll wait til i unlock more        2 more days the lootboxes in arcade reset

I just need McCrees skin and ill have them all. I'm kinda obsessed with getting all the skins. Still haunted by that Junkenstein skin i missed. 

The zen one is the best, especially because I play Zen.

I don't get the 3k cost but I guess they want people to play more.

Also symettra seems like a solid pick now, but people still rage when I pick her. But that 75 shields is actually really good especially with the 3 tank meta=really hard to kill.

The zen one is the best, especially because I play Zen.

I don't get the 3k cost but I guess they want people to play more.

Also symettra seems like a solid pick now, but people still rage when I pick her. But that 75 shields is actually really good especially with the 3 tank meta=really hard to kill.

agreed. Sym is good now. i don't know what they did to balance her. i don't really follow this game much. But can't she plant more turrets now? more often? 

and that shield she has does work well 

Zen's is top tier for sure

agreed. Sym is good now. i don't know what they did to balance her. i don't really follow this game much. But can't she plant more turrets now? more often? 

and that shield she has does work well 

Zen's is top tier for sure

She can place all 6 turrets right away, instead of getting 3 and waiting for the other 3. Her beam now latches on at 7 meters instead of 5. She also now has 2 ults

• Upvote (+1) 2