Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

Overwatch Discussion

I've fallen in love with this game. The gameplay isn't perfect but it is damn fun and can definitely hold its own competitively. The ranking system/competitive play, presentation, UI, art style, mechanics, metagame, and more have completely turned me off of Halo for the time being.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeh Overwatch is coolbeans. Got past the 3k mark last week after meeting a lucio main and teaming up for a few games, the world is a lot easier when you have consistency in your defensive cheese counters. I do like the idea of ults but from time to time it pisses me off how you can shit on an entire team for 3-4mins and then they just press Q+Q in Overtime, hopefully this will change a bit more going into next season.

Also new hero at Blizzcon? S0mbR4 pLS

I joked about being a Sombra main before the reveal, but damn, she suits my playstyle so much. 

Also, kinda glad they are putting the single hero limit in quick play. Sure, it's sometimes fun to play 6 torbs, but not every other game. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

When you panic ult trying to kill the carry :simms:

lvh3Uhs.gif

Mastering Mccree on console is the ultimate skill test for shooters.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just hit Plat last night, looking to grind some more this week. My goal is Diamond by the end of the Season.

This game is mad good.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I've fallen in love with this game. The gameplay isn't perfect but it is damn fun and can definitely hold its own competitively. The ranking system/competitive play, presentation, UI, art style, mechanics, metagame, and more have completely turned me off of Halo for the time being.

its terrible on console though. i hate that fact cuz i wanna play with all my friends

being a pc enthusiast is hard

Sombra is coming tomorrow, maybe even tonight if something happen. PTR is down and went down in quite a funny way https://streamable.com/6y9i

Yeh got to be tonight I think. Perfect timing for the free weekend while everyone is hyped as fuck.

I hope they add in the random 1v1 mode into custom games (or even better allow you to search with a mate) as a few mates are getting into OW and it's the perfect way to show them how characters work while keeping it fun.

Yeh got to be tonight I think. Perfect timing for the free weekend while everyone is hyped as fuck.

I hope they add in the random 1v1 mode into custom games (or even better allow you to search with a mate) as a few mates are getting into OW and it's the perfect way to show them how characters work while keeping it fun.

Yeah the patch is out on PC an Xbox now. They release Eichenwald just before a free weekend too (Well a console free weekend) . RIP trying to play Sombra in quick play though with the new 1 hero limit.

Yeah the patch is out on PC an Xbox now. They release Eichenwald just before a free weekend too (Well a console free weekend) . RIP trying to play Sombra in quick play though with the new 1 hero limit.

I got her first quick play but I was absolutely awful (I blame Kings Row :}).

That 3v3 elim mode is insanely tense and fun.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This game is not made for 1v1. I've never been so bored in my life.

1v1 Offensive Torb.....................................................

1v1 Offensive Torb.....................................................

my attack torb is top1 attack torb na dgaf dont @

nice mini frag 3v3 fragvid 

I haven't played Torb mirror yet but I'm 6/6 so far (Symmetra derp battles ftw). Same with the 3v3 mode it's fucking intense, matched the same guy twice in a row and he came for my throat second time.

EDIT; jinxed it and lost 2.. rip