Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

Overwatch Discussion

@@FrankTheShow gave me a PC code and holy shit, this game runs like a dream on my PC.

That's Blizzard for you. You can say what you want about their game design, but the technical side of their games are top notch.

I'm loving this game, feel like buying it in both Xbox and PC. Shame that ranked is going to be the awful ELO-seasons with no reward at all based system.

playing the beta on xbox/pc atm. aiming feels like complete shit on xbox, picking it up on pc for sure.

I'm going to be stuck on Xbox but regardless I am so hyped for this game. Watching C9 Mango playing Tracer (my ideal character) and it just looks so baller. I need to hop in ASAP.

I'm going to be stuck on Xbox but regardless I am so hyped for this game. Watching C9 Mango playing Tracer (my ideal character) and it just looks so baller. I need to hop in ASAP.

Tracer getting nerfed :(

Maybe I'll warm up to it after a few more games, but I haven't been liking OW too much so far. I downloaded TF2 (I know they're different games, but that was the closest thing in my library) again in preparation and was getting a bit more enjoyment out of that.

Loving this game so far. Actually considering picking it up for PC and PS4 so I can play with friends on console

This game is incredible.

Loving Tracer, Genji, Mei, Mercy, Pharah and Winston. Going to dabble with some Hanzo tomorrow but I'm loving the balance and metagame.

You scrubs better be buying this for the pc.

Game seems to have the perfect combo of aim skill and teamwork/strategy. Love it.

This game is incredible.

Loving Tracer, Genji, Mei, Mercy, Pharah and Winston. Going to dabble with some Hanzo tomorrow but I'm loving the balance and metagame.

Hanzo is a lot of fun - you have to be really methodical with your positioning to get the most out of him, but he's awesome. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Best Zenyatta. :D

FAM I INVITED YOU TWENTY TWO TIMES WE NEEDED A SUP GIVE YOUR TRACER A HARMONY ORB HOMIE

• Upvote (+1) 1

Tracer getting nerfed :(

Where did you read this? First she was buffed for this beta and now they're nerfing her back?

Where did you read this? First she was buffed for this beta and now they're nerfing her back?

I heard they were nerfing her in HoTS, but that's it.

I heard they were nerfing her in HoTS, but that's it.

Oh I thought you meant Overwatch