Sign in to follow this  
CyReN

Overwatch Discussion

McCree needs a huge nerf. They should at MINIMUM halve the damage on his Fan the Hammer attack, and remove the combat roll Reload. As of now, he can dominate at long ranges with insta-kill headshots, and insta-kill even Tank characters at close range.

Not to mention his ult that takes zero skill to use, and has an 8 second window of use.

• Upvote (+1) 1

McCree needs a huge nerf. They should at MINIMUM halve the damage on his Fan the Hammer attack, and remove the combat roll Reload. As of now, he can dominate at long ranges with insta-kill headshots, and insta-kill even Tank characters at close range.

Not to mention his ult that takes zero skill to use, and has an 8 second window of use.

That'd be too much of a nerf. His ult is just an ult tbh. You either get out of the way, or you die. If you flank them and have a few seconds before anyone sees you, you might get a good ult. I agree he needs a nerf though. I curious to see what Blizzard is going to do with him come this upcoming patch 

Mcree is strong and shouldn't shred tanks instantly, but that's the only real problem i have with him. 

The issue with Cree seems to be just that he can solo tanks. The stun isn't really an issue by itself, its a staple of him and an important utility ability that does well against prominent characters like Tracer. Its just he can dump so much damage out so quickly while you're stunned. Reducing the damage of his Fan seems like it'd be the best choice because if you think about it, good Crees can 1-2 headshot squishier characters and kill them while stunned, doing that won't kill tanks, dumping his fan out does currently. So reducing the damage of Fan from 70 per shot, down to something like 50, could still dump out a lot of damage and hurt, but it'd prevent him from soloing even a tank like Roadhog in a near instant.

The are other changes that could be tested, like decreasing the accuracy of fan more, increasing kick of his normal shots/perhaps even removing the damage fall off but drastically reducing the accuracy of his Fan, to even maybe slightly reducing the area of effect of his stun, so you have to get a more direct hit with it. How that would effect being able to stun reinharts behind their shields I'm not sure.

Don't see much issue with his Ult honestly. Its an ult. Its also easy to avoid or even pick him off if you're something like Widow since its based on health remaining iirc.

• Upvote (+1) 2

McCree needs a huge nerf. They should at MINIMUM halve the damage on his Fan the Hammer attack, and remove the combat roll Reload. As of now, he can dominate at long ranges with insta-kill headshots, and insta-kill even Tank characters at close range.

Also he is a cowboy. Makes no sense.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Anybody playing atm/today? Add me, Battletag is Zenith#12727

which platform mate?

PC/US 

aight i'll send you a friend request

GG OW Weekly EU VOD up. 1 hero limit, which is quite interesting. Semis in the spoiler.

Battletag is Soggy2na#1337, I usually play Lucio or Reinhardt.

PC/US and I got a mic.

I can't help notice that Blizzard gave you 1337 as your number lol. 

bnet is FrostyEvades#1953 add me if anyone wants to.

US or EU?

bnet is FrostyEvades#1953 add me if anyone wants to.

US or EU?

I can't help notice that Blizzard gave you 1337 as your number lol. 

US or EU?

US or EU?

US

I'm on right now on PC/US if anyone wants to game. Bnet is omgoblin#1140

It is literally impossible to stop a team of soldiers on console, aiming is just too eaey, add the aimbot ult to that and is gg.

It is literally impossible to stop a team of soldiers on console, aiming is just too eaey, add the aimbot ult to that and is gg.

Funny you say that. Won a game with all soldiers, shit was hilarious.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I assume most people are here on PC, but who is here on console?

6 of the same class is hit or miss. Hard to gauge based on your opposition. We won a game against 3-4 pharahs using only junkrats, then my friends took one round of control against Poshy's team (best console team) as 6 reinhardts.