CyReN

RTX Halo 4 Tournament Discussion

I commend Iron Gaming for trying to run tournaments for Halo even if it is Halo 4. I am also a huge Roosterteeth fan. Naturally because of this I hope Iron Gaming has a very successful tournament at RTX and that they eventually work all these kinks out and learn what they can do to better themselves as a company. However, one huge issue that I feel needs to be worked on now with the utmost priority is PR. The bad PR is literally ruining the companies chance at being successful in the Halo community. Fix this immediately before the damage is irreparable.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm wondering if Rooster Teeth and 343 have seen any of the things that have happened in the past couple of months

• Upvote (+1) 1

Iron Gaming is one massive "negative". There is nothing to find "positive" about them. We didn't "find" a negative - Iron Gaming came in as a negative and the community, who has already been through one negative with AGL, is not going to stand for the same bullshit that happened before. End of story.

ever since they first announced they would be doing events the community did everything in its power to trash talk it. 

To compare IG to AGL is an absolute disgrace, AGL didn't payout until Brads work with smite was put in jeopardy, IG have been paying out <------that alone is enough to give them a chance....and NO people didn't even have the decency to give them a chance

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

well...im just gonna

giphy.gif     (see how easy that is @@PROVERBgeico%20caveman.jpg

now then, who else hopes they put turf in h2a just so people have something to bitch about?? 

• Upvote (+1) 1

From what I understand, which is very little, there are two different types of passes to this event? One as a normal team and one as a "pro team" Pro teams more likely than not get passes for promotion. Normal teams just have to buy passes. So if you want to go to the tournament possibly for free I would gather, then you must promote IG every day.

I hope I'm reading correctly

Very well I will stop posting on these matters I will forward all this to the Board and let them release an official statement

• Upvote (+1) 2

ever since they first announced they would be doing events the community did everything in its power to trash talk it. 

To compare IG to AGL is an absolute disgrace, AGL didn't payout until Brads work with smite was put in jeopardy, IG have been paying out <------that alone is enough to give them a chance....and NO people didn't even have the decency to give them a chance

There was hesitation to give them a chance because they were partnered with AGL and not a lot of people have heard of them. The only time I had heard of them outside of AGL is RTX last year where they helped out GrifballHub. 

Paying out isn't the problem here. It's their interaction with people and the constant changing of rules that's pushing people away. 

To be fair AGL did pay out people for a while, towards the end they ran into issues then stopped.

-----

Guys bring it down a notch, thread will still be moderated until a decision is made.

Just for the record, that email has nothing to do with Reign. I don't know who would be silly enough to post an email between two private parties to the public, but it sure as hell ain't us.

• Upvote (+1) 7

Why is everyone fighting Halo 2 Anniversary is around the corner? :( :( :( :( :(

• Upvote (+1) 5

To be fair AGL did pay out people for a while, towards the end they ran into issues then stopped.

-----

Guys bring it down a notch, thread will still be moderated until a decision is made.

I stand corrected then, can't keep track of everything since i live in Aus.

But that doesn't change the fact the IG deserve a chance to prove themselves not have everyone jump on every small negative, this community has gang mentality and it needs to stop

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Just for the record, that email has nothing to do with Reign. I don't know who would be silly enough to post an email between two private parties to the public, but it sure as hell ain't us.

Thank you for confirming it is real. Proverb can't lie about another thing. 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I stand corrected then, can't keep track of everything since i live in Aus.

But that doesn't change the fact the IG deserve a chance to prove themselves not have everyone jump on every small negative, this community has gang mentality and it needs to stop

I agree to a certain extent, but for the most part IG has been worse than AGL in every way, even after working with them (AGL) for a few events they still don't get it. It's mind-boggling at this point, our players and fans shouldn't be pushed around like this either. This is a whole another level of fuck ups.

• Upvote (+1) 2

the thing is the community is still gonna be a bunch of shit heads to each other when Halo 2 comes out again. the community needs to grow up, not take sides.

• Upvote (+1) 3

the thing is the community is still gonna be a bunch of shit heads to each other when Halo 2 comes out again. the community needs to grow up, not take sides.

The community needs to call out bad behavior and scumbaggery when we see it, not remain silent just so no one's feelings get hurt.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Yeah because that is what we are talking about here. 

Thank you for confirming it is real. Proverb can't lie about another thing. 

I didn't say it was real in my post but you're free to assume it is real. I also didn't say it wasn't real though lol. Hooked on phonics man!

• Upvote (+1) 3

Speak for yourself I forwarded it to all of my immediate family and the political leaders of Michigan. Thank you based god.

Lmao, by all means forward someone else's email once it's out there. Not our fault someone leaked it :)

I didn't say it was real in my post but you're free to assume it is real. I also didn't say it wasn't real though lol. Hooked on phonics man!

This is a safe area Richie, no one will hurt you here.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1