ThatTrueLegend

Who here still actually plays Halo?

I still play H3, Reach, or H2 every week. I've been playing Ghosts a lot though because that's where the comp is right now.

I just started back on Halo 3 again. Friend moved out of Sydney and gave me his Xbox lol. 

TFW first 3 lone wolves games all back to back running riots. 

Me. Halo 4 is still enjoyable for me despite its flaws. All 100 friends I have on live consistently play halo 4. 

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I have rarely played Halo lately. I either get home from work and go to bed, or play something else. Honestly, now that I look at it, I'm starting to drift away from gaming.

I still play Halo 4 some weekends with a friend.  We only ever play doubles.  I also have a co worker that asks me to get on once in a while and we play 4v4's.

The game is fine when Slayer Pro is selected, and slightly worse when legendary is selected.  Anything with OD's or AA's is terrible.

That is pretty much all I play now though, outside of a little 2K14 on my ps3.

I play Halo Reach and Halo 4 at least twice a week. Rarely play Halo 3 anymore.

I actually swing back and forth from H3 and H4 depending on who's on. It's not the most fun I've had considering the low population but at least its something.

good to see a lot of you guys playing a diverse selection of Halo during these dark times.

Kind of sucks that the entire population is not in one place.

When im not sick in the hospital (which is alot) I play h2 Xbc. Gts: philosopherrrr

That sounds awful, what are you sick with bud?

Also add "cCheeky" on XBC he plays H2 all the time.

• Upvote (+1) 1

That sounds awful, what are you sick with bud?

Also add "cCheeky" on XBC he plays H2 all the time.

I have severe epilepsy (seizures). Its been getting worse and worse the last couple years. Been in the hospital almost as much as im at home this past year.

I'll add it next time im on.

According to my calculation. 16,000 people log into halo4 everyday to play MatchMaking, 

That calculation is wrong. Try 16K concurrently...

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I have severe epilepsy (seizures). Its been getting worse and worse the last couple years. Been in the hospital almost as much as im at home this past year.

I'll add it next time im on.

Yikes man, ya learn something new each day. Sorry to hear that. I have a family member that suffers from something similar. Best of luck philosopher.

I've played a few games of Halo 3 here and there in the past few months, but not much other than that. I've actually been wanting to play some NB NS Reach recently - so I might buy Reach again in the next day or two if anyone wants to play customs

I still play here and there.

Southpark and Titanfall are taking up most of my time right now, but I was on halo a couple nights ago.

I still play here and there.

Southpark and Titanfall are taking up most of my time right now, but I was on halo a couple nights ago.

Is that south park game any good? I heard about it but thought it was just going to be a typical arcade game and didn't really bother looking too much into it.