CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I pulled host for a TS prisoner and the pistol was working much better. Def not as good as Xbox LAN but the registration wasn't as spotty as it's been (none of those spark shots) and I was able to 3 shot pretty consistently. 

Played some great customs tonight. I need to work on my off host skills haha. One game I go 6-18, the next 22-10.

So I was playing a game of HCS and these two guys are chatting together saying how awesome H2A is and then suddenly one of them goes "Man, I love this Halo 4 engine, it sucks there's no Sprint." 

-_-

Halo CE Match:

"They took out Halo 4 heh..."

"Who the fuck plays Halo 4 still?"

"haha"

Wish I had a mic for that, I would have shared my laughter pretty hard.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Is the rank reset just going to be rank, or are the stats going to be included also?

Just ranks.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I was playing a game of HCS and these two guys are chatting together saying how awesome H2A is and then suddenly one of them goes "Man, I love this Halo 4 engine, it sucks there's no Sprint." 

-_-

Cringe worthy.. 

Almost as bad as a recent forum post on waypoint explaining how halo 3 equipment was not only evolution of halo but was also loved.....................

• Upvote (+1) 1

just trying to help ease the frustration some of you have with the game. my apolgoies my friend.

I'll keep my insights to myself from now on.

Cringe worthy.. 

Almost as bad as a recent forum post on waypoint explaining how halo 3 equipment was not only evolution of halo but was also loved.....................

I still hate energy drain even at 60FPS...

• Upvote (+1) 2

I understand you're trying to help. The problem isn't that you are wrong. The problem is that you are right. You are exactly right. I didn't lead my shots correctly because I don't play Halo PC. I play Halo 1. Which is the game I was told I was buying. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

I still hate energy drain even at 60FPS...

My least favorite was bubble shield on narrows. Not only was it bubble shield but Bungie had the bright idea of putting that piece of equipment right on the most exposed piece of real estate on the map, in other words the most useful bubble shield location...

Campaign huh. I need to do all of the missions on Legendary for the Halo 5 armor. I never did Halo 1 or 2s campaign complete either. Never played Halo 1s. So it will be cool getting the lore on Mister Chef and all that 

My least favorite was bubble shield on narrows. Not only was it bubble shield but Bungie had the bright idea of putting that piece of equipment right on the most exposed piece of real estate on the map, in other words the most useful bubble shield location...

good news for u its by the mancannon now. I think rockets are top mid and shotgun is bottom mid

Finished mission 5 on LASO in Halo CE. GOD DAMN!! I am so glad there are exploits you can do so you can skip like half the damn thing. So fucking tough.

I feel you buddy, I really do.

my first year of halo PC was summed up in that post.

you hit me with some feels honestly.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Damn Truth and Rec is a long ass mission on Legendary!  And Keys gets himself killed every other second.

Pro tip: Keep someone back and Keyes will stay with them. The other player can complete the mission.

I wish colon cancer on anyone that goes into the team slayer playlist and votes for anything but CE.

Also for the match an hour ago, bag of dicks to the individual who voted Ghost Town over Classic Slayer Rat Race.

I really wanted to play that map on a goddamn live match.

I'm not trying to undermine the fun people had with this. Fun is subjective, and trying to tell another person that their fun is less valid than any others' is shitty.

But I don't dig the people in that scene that have the whole, "WE ARE HALO. HALO IS NOTHING WITHOUT US." mentality.

Like, chill. Damn. That behavior isn't going to make the devs help you.

Halo is nothing without LAN. The Halo community has always looked down on online play and for good reason. Don't get me wrong, I like playing online because accessibility is great, but not having a dedicated LAN system in a Halo is unacceptable because Halo is LAN. Sorry if that rubs you the wrong way.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

hows the system now?

Better but not quite there just yet, less playlists had helped a ton. I still get dead ends but nothing as unmanageable as literally two hours ago.

Random Lore Rambling ahead.

The 'Scarred' Mark VI's central distributor (chest) seems to follow a prototypical repair cosmetic. Like something produced decades prior to the Mark VI.

Recon looks like it's Halo 3 iteration to a very loose degree, unlike the He-Man universe variant seen in Halo 4.

The Training Armor I assume is just Recruit manufactured by someone other than Hannibal Weapons Systems.

On Topic: I skipped half of Quarantine Zone, like a bawss.