CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

cool more generic responses that tell us nothing still, I think I could be their "community manager" at this point

Hey, don't be hating on Bravo. I'm willing to bet Bravo hates this as much as we do and wants to tell us what's really going on, but he's still pretty far down the ladder over there. He can't say a thing to the community unless the execs say he can.

It's M$ themselves and the 343 execs that we should want to clobber.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I think this will be the final halo game released, idk how anyone can trust this company to give them more money beyond this

What comes back first, the Matchhmaking or Derrick Rose?

I was able to get a few games in today. Im currently rank 13, hopefully they don't reset ranks again. Im going to class now so maybe things will be alittle better when I get out.

What comes back first, the Matchhmaking or Derrick Rose?

LeBron's hairline

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hey, don't be hating on Bravo. I'm willing to bet Bravo hates this as much as we do and wants to tell us what's really going on, but he's still pretty far down the ladder over there. He can't say a thing to the community unless the execs say he can.

But he just started tweeting 40 mins ago, which means he only started working at 9:40 AM.... THIS IS A BIG PROBLEM !!! He should be working 24/7 with no sleep.  Can't you see that these people have revolved their life around Halo and have nothing else to do at the moment??? THEY DESERVE THE HALO THEY PAID FOR.

......  :kappa:

I was able to get a few games in today. Im currently rank 13, hopefully they don't reset ranks again. Im going to class now so maybe things will be alittle better when I get out.

They are... They already said when the issues all get worked out they will be doing a rank reset. I dont believe that has already happened because well its not fixed yet lol

Just got 2 games of H2C back to back.

The sniper spawns crazy fast on Ivory, and I turned on some guy on Lockout.

When this game works, it is a beautiful thing.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hmm it's weird, I was getting matches last night pretty easily, no 30-40 sec but about 2-3min and everything pretty much worked.  I mean I was getting 5v5 in 4v4 playlist but at least the teams never split up weird for me.  The only thing that would occasionally mess up was the map being chosen.  One game we chose BC and when the game loaded, it was Br's on colossus which wasnt even an option

Ive been searching for 30 mins backing out ever 2-3 mins and havent found a single game still

so depressing... this is my last day off before back to work and i still cant even play this game

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ive been searching for 30 mins backing out ever 2-3 mins and havent found a single game still

so depressing... this is my last day off before back to work and i still cant even play this game

I feel for you, I really do.

• Upvote (+1) 1

These are sad days for Halo. Everyone is going to leave MCC. There is no hope for Halo. Everyone is going to leave to go play COD that had a slight interest in coming back to Halo and now, Halo 5 has been revealed to be complete and utter trash. Thank you for continuing to shit on Halo's grave 343i, it's been awesome. I second the others who just cannot believe how little pride this company must have in their work. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

but it's literally his job, not just a side thing, his job is to interact with the community and keep people updated on things. I just don't see how replying to a few tweets a day with the same generic response, and not once(unless I'm mistaken) apologizing for this mess, constitutes doing your job

he is a cool guy but the overall PR for this mess is just driving it even more into the ground

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

but it's literally his job, not just a side thing, his job is to interact with the community and keep people updated on things. I just don't see how replying to a few tweets a day with the same generic response, and not once(unless I'm mistaken) apologizing for this mess, constitutes doing your job

he is a cool guy but the overall PR for this mess is just driving it even more into the ground

Wtf???? He has apologized through twitter and through the halowaypoint updates.  He even apologized in the forum post he did here on TeamBeyond.

EDIT - sauces

TeamBeyond link apologizing - http://teambeyond.net/forum/index.php?/topic/4946-halo-the-master-chief-collection-discussion/page-897&do=findComment&comment=323002

And plenty more.

• Upvote (+1) 3

On hangem I randomly fell off the map going up blue tunnel. I was just walking up normally, fell through the floor and got killed by the guardians. Not sure wtf was up with that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just got 2 games of H2C back to back.

The sniper spawns crazy fast on Ivory, and I turned on some guy on Lockout.

When this game works, it is a beautiful thing.

That's what sucks the most. The gameplay is so damn good. Halo fans can't win.

I've played almost 5 hours of Halo CE campaign, and 8 Hours of Halo 2 Anniversary. Only 3 matchmaking games...............

e4jnp.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'm aware you're upset I cheated on you, but I'm working around the clock to find a fix for you. 

• Upvote (+1) 2