CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Fair point, but you can't blame people for getting pissed at this joke of a launch. Been hyped for this game for ages and some people have spent close to £$1000 just for this game, so it's understandable. 

I understand why people are pissed. I'm quite a relaxed person but even I'm a bit annoyed because I would rather play MP over campaign, but the fact of the matter is that MP is largely unplayable So what I don't understand is why you would sit there searching for hours when your chances at finding a decent match are so slim. Even though campaign isn't an ideal alternative, it still is an alternative and at least I'm playing the game I just spent so much money on rather than waiting to play it.

So is MM still broken or is this guy on a facebook group who's saying he is finding games in 30-40 seconds pulling my leg?

I understand why people are pissed. I'm quite a relaxed person but even I'm a bit annoyed because I would rather play MP over campaign, but the fact of the matter is that MP is largely unplayable So what I don't understand is why you would sit there searching for hours when your chances at finding a decent match are so slim. Even though campaign isn't an ideal alternative, it still is an alternative and at least I'm playing the game I just spent so much money on rather than waiting to play it.

Multiplayer does work, you just need friends. Matchmaking works kinda..easier to search by yourself, I found 3 quick games before bed last night.

The thread "Dear 343, Your Work is Appreciated" thread on Waypoint is honestly sickening. How so many people can defend this is beyond me. They truly believe 343 had no way of knowing the game was this broken.... I dont even have words...

Yeah, I have been reading posts on that site and most of the posters sound like 12 year old AR noobs who know nothing about halo. There is a thread there complaining about BR starts.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Jesus I have gotten in about 15 games of hardcore today and id say 12 have been middy slayer they need the veto system back it is ridiculous

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm thinking 343 should sack up and remaster the rest of the Halo 2 maps and release the entire bundle for free. The console, headset, 1-year subscription, and digital download money I gave to Microsoft over the last week should easily cover the cost. Not to mention driving 3 hours to seattle and three hours back to pick up a friend flying in to play games all week/weekend because we became buddies over Halo. And the train ticket I paid for to get him back to Seattle next week. And the ElGatoHD shit I'll inevitably purchase, and the external HD I'll need to run that.

I think my demands are very light given my level of personal investment and persistent feeling of entitlement in general. I'll take a sweet apology letter, too, signed by master chief (with enclosed chief mirror-selfie photo holding a teabag, on gloss).

• Upvote (+1) 3

No, you don't need the mouse.cfg. When you open the game, press the ~ key (above Tab and to the left of 1), and you'll see some pink letters at the bottom of the screen. Type player_magnetism 1, and hit enter.

i put the code in and it says 'true' must mean its worked.  boot up normal custom edition and get in a match but cant feel any assist am i doing something wrong or is the assist bearly noticable. movements are weird on gamepad as well sometimes i move when not pushing stick. i am using 360 pad. Its a shame there is no mod for gamepads to work better.

i downloaded some of those mods that poeple posted in this thread. the fix for the fov in widescreen and there are even medal options as well and you can choose between halo 3 reach and 4 medals. i got into a match on custom edition as well which reduces leading shots which someone said about and i had 150 ping in the match and my shots were connecting with barely any lead it was weird play halo pc without leading mass amounts.

and i dont get why there are framerate issues in the mcc my pc that ive had since 2008 which specs are a quad core processor at 2.83ghz, 4gb ram, 512 nvidia geforce 9800gtx+, runs halo pc easily at 60fps 1080p and i can unlock the 60fps to as high as it can and i get 300fps! and the xbox one has 8gb of ram wtf!

they should employ the people who made these mods they've done a much better job than 343.

i like how they keep saying some. its everyone....

anyways im looking forward to this more detailed update

So I just played my first 4v4 Halo 2:A Team game, and the second tab on the post game stats is blank.

DSC_0837.jpg

i like how they keep saying some. its everyone....

anyways im looking forward to this more detailed update

Ive got inside info on the "more detailed update" its going to be as follows "We are aware some people are still experiencing issues with match making and the party system, we have released a patch that is server side that seems to be making the process better. We will have a more detailed update later" the end.

Literally every one of their "updates" has been the exact same as the last and have told us and fixed nothing.

• Upvote (+1) 3

God dammit 343. I finally got a game with a friend, Team Classic on Hang 'Em High and it froze at the starting game screen. Had to restart the game.

cool more generic responses that tell us nothing still, I think I could be their "community manager" at this point

• Upvote (+1) 3

8?!

Christ alive man. Even on XBOX ONE's looser-than-a-bargain-hooker sticks?

I don't even...

I should have mentioned I don't have an xbox one or Mcc. That's just what I play on for H3, R, and 4 on 360 (and I do play Reach from time to time).

I am interested to try 8 sens on the Xbox one controller though. I hope this game gets fixed in the near future.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So is MM still broken or is this guy on a facebook group who's saying he is finding games in 30-40 seconds pulling my leg?

Ive found games really fast the past hour....

• Upvote (+1) 1

The PR on this has been terrible.

They are so far behind and haven't issued an actual apology. It's kind of incredible. Whoever is leading that team over there really needs to get their head out of the sand. 

• Upvote (+1) 3