CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

anyone else feel like they cant see shit in H2A because of the lighting and stuff?

Im going back to COD for a while this is just terrible

I think H2A looks amazing. Diffrerent srokes I guess?

Though I suppose I could agree that it looks SO good, it can be distracting. Especially Warlock and Lockout.

anyone else feel like they cant see shit in H2A because of the lighting and stuff?

Im going back to COD for a while this is just terrible

Yes. It's difficult to see players. Especially on Lockdown if your opponent is the blue team.

I just realized...

They took all of the maps from when Halo 3 LAUNCHED. So maps like Pit you can spawn in that upper room where its very hard to get up on so people can camp.

Epitath has all the shielded doors so shotguns and gravityhammers OP.

Snowbound is a campers dream.

Sigh...the fail list just grows larger by the day.

So does Guardian have that blinding flare thing then? lol that thing was useless. 

MCC isn't even making the front page of Twitch anymore. These issues are going to kill the population. 

I agree with this man.

Saw it and I was disappointed. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wonder how long it'll be if/when they fix this game?

I say for it to be 100% playable with everything fixed, a good month or 2.

this game was easily a month or 2 off from being ready to launch

So does Guardian have that blinding flare thing then? lol that thing was useless.

Funny you mention that, I just played a few minutes ago and I was blinded by something, I was perplexed for a second. Then I realized it was that old flare, I was like, "Man, I haven't seen that things in years." I have been playing Halo 3 for the past several months right up to launch of MCC.

It reminds me of pre-patch halo 2 half the time. 4 beatdowns to kill someone. Grenades just don't do anything sometimes. SMG starts. This is just a nightmare. 

Your exactly right, it is really bad now. Hoping they fix something within the next few weeks

Have you guys even touched the campaign yet? Halo isn't just about MP you know. I guess when I quickly realised the game was having technical issues in MM that campaign was gonna be the way to go for a bit, but apparently the logical thing for everyone else to do is stay in MP and whine constantly on forums when it doesn't work.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 12

Have you guys even touched the campaign yet? Halo isn't just about MP you know. I guess when I quickly realised the game was having technical issues in MM that campaign was gonna be the way to go for a bit, but apparently the logical thing for everyone else to do is stay in MP and whine constantly on forums when it doesn't work.

Will not touch on the reason why were all complaining that should be obvious. This is mostly a forum full of competitive players of course we want to play MP over campaign.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Doesn't work? 

500 Dollars for Xbox One

60 for MCC 

the game better wipe my ass for that much money, much less actually be working. It's not only Matchmaking that is screwed up, the game is absolutely atrocious at the moment.

This community is founded by people that love competitive halo, Campaign is in the back of most peoples minds in these forums.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I think the vast majority of players bought the game for MP. The campaign is an afterthought.

I feel bad for pros and organizations that put a lot of eggs in this basket, Counter Logic Gaming just bought StK and from the looks of things the competitive scene will fizzle out and have terrible viewership. But if it makes anyone feel better, apparently the launch of Warlords of Draenor is pretty screwed too

The idea that the campaign has been working consistently is silly. 

I've played the second level of CE 3 times twice solo legendary and once LASO Co-op and the damn dropship never shows up at the end of the level. 

H2A has been incredibly buggy for me from a co-op campaign standpoint and half the time it tells me I didn't finish the levels. 

Will not touch on the reason why were all complaining that should be obvious. This is mostly a forum full of competitive players of course we want to play MP over campaign.

Newsflash: You can't play MP properly, so maybe you should stop trying.

• Downvote (-1) 5

I would love to know how this game passed QA.

343 I NEED A JOB PLZ I HAVE PRIOR QA EXPERIENCE I KNOW THAT 8V8 DOES NOT MEAN 12 PLAYERS IN BTB. I CAN ATTACH A COVER LETTER IF YOU NEED ONE

• Upvote (+1) 9

I spend my money on an entire experience. For 59.99 plus tax, the entire game better be playable. If the campaign was half-assed and the MP was fully-functional, I would have 0 problem with some noob complaining about some dumb bug within the campaign. The logical thing is for people to want what they paid for, that is the logical thing. Get this shit together 343.

Do you want the honest answer or the 343 answer?

Don't worry, only some people are still having issues!

• Upvote (+1) 4

Speak for yourself. I don't play campaigns, I only do matchmaking. I want what I was promised and what I paid for. I was deceived and played for a fool by 343. I bought 2 Xbox One's and 3 copies of Halo MCC. I should have never gave a cent to Microsoft after Halo 4, but I believed their lies. I have every right to complain about the unfinished product they sold to the masses.

• Upvote (+1) 2