CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Goodypasture, Halo Reach may not be real Halo, but post TU, it's miles ahead of Halo 4.

No one ever said H4 is real halo. It's the worst. You keep jumping thought to thought and it's confusing.

The spawns in general for H2C seem to be off. Also, the radar for H2C randomly works or doesn't work. All players' symbols in game are identical so you can't tell where your friends actually are on the map.

The sound is backwards for Halo 3. At least it is if you are using Astros. Me and three friends ran a custom in H3 and all of us have Astros. Each person noticed the same thing.

It's simply baffling the amount of bugs this game has at launch. For a professional company to release a game with so much unfinished or untested is simply unacceptable.

yeah something is definitely wrong with the sound. H2A seems to be fine but in H2 classic sometimes I can't even hear my teammates shooting across the map on midship when I'm next to them. I tried playing without my headset and to hear through my tv speakers but it wasn't any better either.

The spawns are awful too. I had kids on midship spawning on carbine ramp and in front of blue base at the start while my entire team spawns on top of red base like a game normally does. 

I was about to go into MM and got a message saying, "downloading latest content please wait." dose this mean we got an update?!

Nope. Happens all the time, randomly too.

I was about to go into MM and got a message saying, "downloading latest content please wait." dose this mean we got an update?!

!?

xwoa.gif

EDIT: Awwww :(

Yeah Albatross, I gotta do what I gotta do to beat you on your horrible laggy Australian host. Thank God for dedis in Masterchief Collection.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Well legendaryshotz, we're not playing Mario Kart here, are we? Halo is a violent and intense game that is best represented by realistic graphics, not cartoony ones like 343's. Just feels so unauthentic.

Team Fortress, Monday Night Combat, and Blizzard's new IP Overwatch would like to have a word

Nope. Happens all the time, randomly too.

yeah still broken. i guess i'll just got to work and hopefully it will be fixed by tonight.

yeah still broken. i guess i'll just got to work and hopefully it will be fixed by tonight.

Going to take more than a few days to fix this disaster. More like a few weeks at least.

Thing is Halo has never been cartoony to me until Halo 4. I've always though of Halo's graphics being realistic since Halo 1...and kept improving with each Halo. From CE to Reach...each Halo game kept looking more detailed and more realistic. Then 343 takes the cartoon route, so guess that's what we're stuck with for all future Halo's:(

• Downvote (-1) 2

It's weird its like as much as Bungie has made me hate them over the years it's crazy to think how much i've taken for granted with video games. Bungie may have made some horrible design decisions in the past but at least there games were up and running and fully functional.

I never would have thought the launch issues would be as bad as this. I mean i expected server side problems and was hoping they could be resolved asap, but this is much more. The game is literally broken. I spent $65 bucks on a multiplayer game i can't even play which has never happened to me before. Whether its customs or matchmaking I can't get the experience i want without something going wrong.

I lost all the excitement and passion I had to jump back onto the Halo bandwagon and they are just throwing it away for so many :(

Anyone running 2s in H1? just logged on for the first time and looking to see how this plays. Preferably east coast, since the servers are potatoes.

You can add me if you want, I pretty much run CE exclusively and I'll be doing it every night from now till roughly the end of time.

GT: Yoseph is SiK

Edit:PA

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel like a piece of crap because i talked my friends into getting an Xbox One and this game on day one so we could all play and bask in halo 2 glory again, I even said it would be the best $500 they would ever spend. Annnnnnnnnd now I'm a jerk.

It's decent in customs, and once they fix everything the game will be amazing and worth it IMO. It's just so downright embarrassing that they released such a terrible version of the game, not even matchmaking being broken. The kicking people that are in a party, the kicking people after custom games, the freezing, the error messages. It is almost like it's an alpha version of the game, not even a beta because a beta would have working matchmaking. Its a scam and a joke. If I didn't love Halo so much I wouldn't be waiting this long. They are losing casual players by the hour every day they don't fix this surely.... 

• Upvote (+1) 4

It's decent in customs, and once they fix everything the game will be amazing and worth it IMO. It's just so downright embarrassing that they released such a terrible version of the game, not even matchmaking being broken. The kicking people that are in a party, the kicking people after custom games, the freezing, the error messages. It is almost like it's an alpha version of the game, not even a beta because a beta would have working matchmaking. Its a scam and a joke. If I didn't love Halo so much I wouldn't be waiting this long. They are losing casual players by the hour every day they don't fix this surely.... 

Ya, this whole launch is really going to hurt the player population. It's going to be weeks at least until all of these issues are sorted out. By then a lot of casuals will have gone back to COD or whatever else.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Albatross, I've played on many, many laggy hosts...mainly Mexican and have been able to persevere and still dominate.

You dominate because you're playing Reach Big Team Battle lmfao. Stand still in a corner in any other gametype in Halo and you'll get your shit pushed in. Goin +7 or whatever with a tank and rockets against two guests who went a collective -50 wouldn't be considered 'dominating'.

Well Goodypasture, Terminator 2 ins't a realistic movie, but it's not a cartoon, now is it? I guess if something isn't realistic, then God-forbid it have a realistic look to it. Have fun with your cartoon graphics while I play real Halo.

Dunno if you've noticed mate, but for the most part nobody else on the forums acts like an immaculate cock, so you may want to turn down your attitude. Speaks volumes about whatever you've got going on in that troubled head of yours; most well-balanced people don't go into 12 year old mode over a graphical debate ;)

Also, if you disagree with someone's point, and they weren't being a dick in their post, try actually debating them rather than negging them. This isn't reddit.

You dominate because you're playing Reach Big Team Battle lmfao. Stand still in a corner in any other gametype in Halo and you'll get your shit pushed in.

I'd be happy to just FIND a game, even BTB...and even if it's a friggin Covenant host. I just want to play the game!

It will probably be fixed when I go back too work on the 22nd. I can see it..

don't feel bad. i had the last two days off.. but i don't see the problem being fixed any time soon.