CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Does this include trying to play with friends not on the same box? That is one of the biggest time consumers for me. The friends list on the game itself is horrible, I have like 12 friends online playing Halo, and it either claims I have none online, or only 3 or 4, so you have to go to the xbox guide and invite them through there, but really it's a toss up about whether or not you'll actually be allowed to invite them. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

You could get into games without trouble in BF4. Not too mention the other 50+ bugs in the MCC. The freezeups and inability to get into parties is really the only similarities between the two, BF4 didn't have near the amount of other bugs.

Did you play battlefield at launch? With the rubber banding and the explosion sound bug among ALOT of others it was literally unplayable. It was so bad people took EA to court of it.

Did you play battlefield at launch? With the rubber banding and the explosion sound bug among ALOT of others it was literally unplayable. It was so bad people took EA to court of it.

Honestly people could take 343 to court for the same reasons.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly people could take 343 to court for the same reasons.

yes they could im not saying they cant but I am saying is that people actually tried to for b4

Can't even run customs, man this is beyond pathetic. It took me one hour to get 7 other people in a lobby, switch teams correctly (switching teams broke) and play ONE FUCKING GAME. Then after that game it booted half the lobby and spends 10 mins on a "connecting to your game, please wait" screen.

Really?

6fee10514e1510aa98706f2caec2ae618d027e9d

But in all reality 343 has already screwed themselves out of a ton of money by releasing this game in the state that it is. I think the Halo community and many game developers underestimate the power of Twitch, and when streamers like Lirik and Summit1G are streaming to thousands of other gamers, those gamers don't want to see a game that is completely broken. Now every person that watched those streams (which was upwards of 20,000) will tell everyone they know how big of a pile of shit the MCC is.

• Upvote (+1) 9

So should I stay at school this weekend when all my roommates go home and try and get in some good quality Halo, maybe get in on the ASTRO 2v2 tournament, or should I go home as well and spend time with my family because I probably won't miss much.. 

So what's gonna happen today, nothing ?

There will be more status updates about what they're planning on doing next. Hopefully they start working on the Matchmaking team splits and 5v5 stuff for playlists soon.

Did that supposed server update go live at any point last night?

Yes.

Ive played over 50 matches yesterday morning into afternoon and right now getting into games no problem but at night its just awful. They also really need to fixs the teams and partys being split up

Ya, I actually took 2 days off for it. There were issues, but the only one I experienced that much was my game freezing and having to restart, granted I did play the 360 version, so I'm not sure if it was worse on the Xbone. But ya, i'll stand by what I said, this launch of MCC is so much worse it's hardly comparable.

Ya, I actually took 2 days off for it. There were issues, but the only one I experienced that much was my game freezing and having to restart, granted I did play the 360 version, so I'm not sure if it was worse on the Xbone. But ya, i'll stand by what I said, this launch of MCC is so much worse it's hardly comparable.

yeah it was 100x worse on the pc

• Upvote (+1) 1

I played customs no problem last night

H2A lag online is crazy

I haven't experienced any lag in H2A when I actually get into games for it.