CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Something seems weird with the sound on this, the gun sounds and music sounds seem kinda quiet, while explosions are too loud..

Something seems weird with the sound on this, the gun sounds and music sounds seem kinda quiet, while explosions are too loud..

All of the sounds are screwed up. Throw a pair of Astros on and you will walk off the map because you think you hear gun fire from that direction.

The sound cues are outright broken.

All of the sounds are screwed up. Throw a pair of Astros on and you will walk off the map because you think you hear gun fire from that direction.

The sound cues are outright broken.

Yeah, I'm using Astro A40's and I keep worrying they're broken because of this lol.

I feel for all the people who took time off to play, I am sure they are working on it but geez man.

Well, I bought my family a holiday trip to the Canary Islands for $ 8000...and took vacation...I feel like an ass, could have been with my family in the sun drinking margerithas. I have been on the f*cking hype space ship since june so I thought this was a good idea after 15 years of very hard work and taking care of my family, always putting myself last. This was my week, doing something for me only. Well, now I am working instead, no idea to take vacation for this.

• Upvote (+1) 3

But guys.....Bravo and Ghost are former Halo Pros...helping out on the porting of Halo CE.....we've got nothing to worry about!

This is what was shared to me by the Halo 1 community......

• Upvote (+1) 1

Has anybody else noticed bad spawns in Team Hardcore? They can just be completely random I had a guy on my team spawn right outside OS on beaver creek red side at the start. Spawns in midship and lockout are really awful too.

The spawns in general for H2C seem to be off. Also, the radar for H2C randomly works or doesn't work. All players' symbols in game are identical so you can't tell where your friends actually are on the map.

The sound is backwards for Halo 3. At least it is if you are using Astros. Me and three friends ran a custom in H3 and all of us have Astros. Each person noticed the same thing.

It's simply baffling the amount of bugs this game has at launch. For a professional company to release a game with so much unfinished or untested is simply unacceptable.

2 days off work wasted on this Launch, the epic fail proportions of this Launch are up to pair with Battlefield 4(or worse since I could actually get into MM in BF4)

Now, please 343i , refund me $700 for the two days i wasted trying to play your game instead of working.

• Upvote (+1) 2

2 days off work wasted on this Launch, the epic fail proportions of this Launch are up to pair with Battlefield 4(or worse since I could actually get into MM)

Now, please 343i , refund me $700 for the two days i wasted trying to play your game instead of working.

This is much much worse that BF4.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

This is much much worse that BF4.

Nope, BF4 doesn't have a good campaign, had shitty MP for a few weeks, and the PC version was just abysmal because you would crash in the middle of playing it. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

eh I dont know about that

You could get into games without trouble in BF4. Not too mention the other 50+ bugs in the MCC. The freezeups and inability to get into parties is really the only similarities between the two, BF4 didn't have near the amount of other bugs.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

You could get into games without trouble in BF4. Not too mention the other 50+ bugs in the MCC. The freezeups and inability to get into parties is really the only similarities between the two, BF4 didn't have near the amount of other bugs.

Are you kidding me? BF4 is loaded with bugs and it still is. Don't know what version of BF4 you are playing.  :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Are you kidding me? BF4 is loaded with bugs and it still is. Don't know what version of BF4 you are playing.  :walshy:

Wow, the functionality in the interface alone with BF4 was 100x better at launch than with MCC. BF4 was maybe a 8/10 on the disaster scale. MCC is off the charts.