CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

MM appears to be slightly less broken.

Also, the achievements bug has been patched, as an achievement I had completed 3 days ago just came up.

Thank you based gods 343i

• Upvote (+1) 2

MM appears to be slightly less broken.

Also, the achievements bug has been patched, as an achievement I had completed 3 days ago just came up.

Thank you based gods 343i

I should have two terminal achievements even though one of the terminals refused to play the damn video. But I haven't gotten them.

Still broken?

3204840swsw.gif

What I read on reddit is that the last update, after live was back, made searching work for lots op people.

5v4 4v3 is still happening though.

That felt good.

Nice. Also, it's the first time I've seen someone use classic medals in a vid/gif. I hope more people start doing it as time goes on. 

Nice. Also, it's the first time I've seen someone use classic medals in a vid/gif. I hope more people change it as time goes on. 

Does Halo 3 even support the modern medals in Matchmaking? I thought that was only H2 and CE.

Nice. Also, it's the first time I've seen someone use classic medals in a vid/gif. I hope more people start doing it as time goes on. 

Halo 3 only has the original medals.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hmm, I don't know. I was assuming it was across all games, but maybe I'm wrong.

Edit: Okay, good to know.

Heartbreaking to know this was the first Halo title for a lot of newcomers to the scene, and this is what they have to go through on their first experience. We all needed this to go smoothly to help revive the scene, and so far it's just made it worse. I can't can believe 343 messed up the critical time frame of attracting newer players this bad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How the hell do I get vibration off in Halo 3? it works for all other games it seems, I hate it! I can't even aim with it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

How the hell do I get vibration off in Halo 3? it works for all other games it seems, I hate it! I can't even aim with it.

disable the last option for the halo 3 game. dont know any more what it is called... got something to do with your triggers.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hate vibration too, cant play with it, it puts me off so much.

Vibration - the only thing that turns people on and puts others off.

^_^

• Upvote (+1) 1

Think they reset everyones ranks didn't they?

Only when all the matchmaking issues are resolved.

Did 343 explain why they set melee to RB instead of B on the default button settings in CE? It's bugging the shit out of me. I play default on all Halo games so hitting RB to melee is pretty annoying, and all the other button configurations are too weird.

Did 343 explain why they set melee to RB instead of B on the default button settings in CE? It's bugging the shit out of me. I play default on all Halo games so hitting RB to melee is pretty annoying, and all the other button configurations are too weird.

switch to the duke layout

So here's what I've figured out...

After EVERY game you play, and when you return back to the lobby after your game is over, press the big X, return back to the Xbox dashboard, press start, quit, restart the game and then select your playlist.

Doing this after EVERY game has allowed me to find a game CONSISTENTLY in 3-4 minutes, and that time INCLUDES the time it takes to reload up the game.

It has become an art form for me and my brother and is super easy to do.

Hopefully it works for others as well!

Edit: we tried searching for a game many times WITHOUT rebooting the game and ZERO luck...

Our NATS type is open and were searching under team slayer in case any one is wondering.

• Upvote (+1) 2