CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I might be lucky but I just played the halo 2 classic playlist for well over an hour. My search times were no longer than three minutes and I even got even teams of 4v4 or 3v3 for half of the games. Seems to be getting better for me over time.

Was listening to this song on my way home from class and for some reason TMCC popped up in my head. Sounded about right. cryfam.jpg

Derelict 3v3 go on 13 killing streak and now it's a 3v3.  I never even played CE  :chiefdancing:

Host  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Got into a H2A game with a 343 employee who was getting raped and quit out.  GT: oml3t ... lolololololololololololol

plz tell me you teabagged him/her?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Was searching in Team Slayer and somehow ended up in an FFA on this..

gOP0owB.jpg

"It's not a bug, it's a feature/easter egg" - 343i 

:P

Ok so I played one game BTB and it ended at 36 kills for no reason, the next one is on Halo CE and right away everyone lags out but me, then the game ends after lik2 minutes out lag so bad you can't move and my game crashes and restarts.

Ok so I played one game BTB and it ended at 36 kills for no reason, the next one is on Halo CE and right away everyone lags out but me, then the game ends after lik2 minutes out lag so bad you can't move and my game crashes and restarts.

Was in H2A BTB?

Was searching in Team Slayer and somehow ended up in an FFA on this..

gOP0owB.jpg

HOW DID THIS SHIP

PleasingWarpedBarasingha.gif

That felt good.

How'd he get the flame?

and what's ur sens?

and i wonder how will 343 compensate...2 more weeks of H5 beta i hope ;)

How'd he get the flame?

and what's ur sens?

and i wonder how will 343 compensate...2 more weeks of H5 beta i hope ;)

1. Anyone can use it - all armour is unlocked in all games.

2. 3

Was in H2A BTB?

HOW DID THIS SHIP

First one was H2A on Stonetown.

I also just searched for a while in TS and found nothing, so I went back into the lobby and 2 mins later I magically appear in matchmaking lobby and then Warlock TS starts up. Then of course after the game finishes it crashes and restarts.

First one was H2A on Stonetown.

I also just searched for a while in TS and found nothing, so I went back into the lobby and 2 mins later I magically appear in matchmaking lobby and then Warlock TS starts up. Then of course after the game finishes it crashes and restarts.

You know how you can kick people in H2A matchmaking? You can literally just hit start and end the game too.

DefensiveBonyHeterodontosaurus.gif

Credit to HaloGAF

• Upvote (+1) 3

You know how you can kick people in H2A matchmaking? You can literally just hit start and end the game too.

DefensiveBonyHeterodontosaurus.gif

Credit to HaloGAF

Lol well I guess this dude was sick of me whooping him and his two guests then.

I've been playing on a variety of hosts the past couple days, and haven't had any real issues with netcode. Are you basing your experience on seeing shots ping off the other guy, or are you leading your shot based off the hitsounds?

Seeing shots ping off of people.  I have only played h1 on split screen/LAN so I have a general idea of how much to lead.  Online feels so inconsistent and shoddy.  I very well could just blow penis but to me the game on MCC doesn't feel good at all

Seeing shots ping off of people.  I have only played h1 on split screen/LAN so I have a general idea of how much to lead.  Online feels so inconsistent and shoddy.  I very well could just blow penis but to me the game on MCC doesn't feel good at allI

I don't know what else to tell you, but you're simply not going to get LAN connection online.

Actually got into a 5v5 TS for the first time.

EDIT: Scrap that, the game just ended for no reason.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Actually got into a 5v5 TS for the first time.

EDIT: Scrap that, the game just ended for no reason.

H2A?