CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

It's quite upsetting that literally half my MM experience in MCC has been getting fucked with by ******s behind shield doors on Snowbound. Hope we can get some updated versions of these maps. I don't mind Snowbound but atleast give 2 bases a beam rifle and drop the shield doors.

It's quite upsetting that literally half my MM experience in MCC has been getting fucked with by ******s behind shield doors on Snowbound. Hope we can get some updated versions of these maps. I don't mind Snowbound but atleast give 2 bases a beam rifle and drop the shield doors.

dude it's just another huge example of how they wanted to make this money for a quick hype train ride to h5, they don't give a shit about the little things we had in matchmaking like H2 MLG Sanc Slaver being Map Default on map, or Boundless and Pit Stop from H3 default MM, or Flag indicator off at all times in h2 mlg flag, etc. that enhanced our experience altogether. It all got neglected when they brought back the games exactly as we remembered them.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

How late in the process could 343 have decided on delaying the game? 

They probably knew they were screwed at PAX when they could't even get the tournament to play properly. All signs pointed to a failed launch if you look at them. Microsoft probably pushed them hard to release it on the 11th to correlate with the anniversary date and had no choice but to push it through with bugs and all. 

I haven't tried to play MCC in a few hours since I do not want to wait hours to play, are people getting into games or are you still waiting an eternity?

I haven't tried to play MCC in a few hours since I do not want to wait hours to play, are people getting into games or are you still waiting an eternity?

Just got on to see and I can't find a game

They probably knew they were screwed at PAX when they could't even get the tournament to play properly. All signs pointed to a failed launch if you look at them. Microsoft probably pushed them hard to release it on the 11th to correlate with the anniversary date and had no choice but to push it through with bugs and all.

The reason for crashes at pax was because the game wasn't don't yet, it was an unfinished build of the game, bugs caused it to crash or have a bland screen. This is on the server end of things

Just got on to see and I can't find a game

Same here... I tried one last time as others were saying it was working now... still nothing

Also every time you have sent me a game invite my game just says it can't connect to you. So annoying.

So I've been playing campaign to pass the time while they work on servers, and now co-op campaign has decided to start playing at 5fps whenever the action intensifies in a given level, and the frame rate never recovers.

Every fucking aspect of this game is broken. Healthcare.gov had a better launch than this.

Seriously, who the fuck is getting fired outside of this guy:

nedry.jpg

Sat in a lobby for 30 minutes with no game. The customs and matchmaking are broken. I'm pretty much done with the game for now.

This game has so many more problems then the "servers". Thankfully WoD comes out tonight and I can play that till they patch this joke of a game.

Does this count as a bug @@Bravo ?

http://1drv.ms/1sGetw3

This is not something that happens on OG Halo even on XBC if I was playing Devilman on his XBC host.

I know some people will jump to say that this is Halo PC and I wasn't leading correctly for the Halo PC lag which is different. Well guess what? 343i didn't tell me I was getting Halo PC. They told me I was getting Halo 1 MP as I remember it. Nothing about the shot leading in that clip is as I remember it. The maps aren't as I remember them. Almost nothing about the game is as I remember it. It's a cheap ass port of Halo PC. Which was itself a cheap ass port of Halo 1. 

I get that Halo 1 players mean nothing. We are on the margins and the other Halo's take priority. But it would be really nice if a few guys at 343 teamed up with a few programmers at 343 to do their best job at actually giving us a Halo 1 remake that serves it justice. There is no justification for giving Halo 1 players Halo PC while the other Halo games MP are hitting all the right spots for a remake. Therefore if you guys aren't planning on giving us a REAL Halo 1 multiplayer, I have no justification for owning this stupid console. 

I know that you Bravo as well as Ghost and neighbor play Halo 1. Perhaps I am naive to hope that you or someone else would tell us that you are working on giving us an actual Halo 1 MP in MCC. Not just improving the netcode of this Halo PC port you gave us. The sooner you guys can let me know the better. Everyday i wait for a response the trade in value of my xbox one and games drops just a bit. 

• Upvote (+1) 9

Disappointed

frustrated

annoyed

Sums up the release of MCC.

But man once it's all fixed and 100% ready to go it's going to be amazing.....

• Upvote (+1) 3

Sat in a lobby for 30 minutes with no game. The customs and matchmaking are broken. I'm pretty much done with the game for now.

This game has so many more problems then the "servers". Thankfully WoD comes out tonight and I can play that till they patch this joke of a game.

That's my plan as well. There are SOO MANY people at the Dark Portal!

The reason for crashes at pax was because the game wasn't don't yet, it was an unfinished build of the game, bugs caused it to crash or have a bland screen. This is on the server end of things

This is much much more than server issues.

Just tried playing 4 player coop in Halo 3. It ran like garbage. Even the cut scenes were lagging.

I remember playing H3 4 player coop on release night back on the 360 and it ran flawlessly. I also played a TON of 4 player coop in H3 and never really had any lag issues like I was experiencing tonight.

Found 6 hardcore games. The first was 4v4 ran great. The next 5 were either 4v3 or 5v5 or 5v4. So bad.