CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

As far as I know, it downloads together, so you may want to wait until your next bandwidth cap refreshes. Buying physically, will only cause you to download the 15GB since, you would install the 45GB from the disc. 

K thanks. I'm considering just getting the disc and hoping it comes in a bundle or something. The download would eat up 60gigs of my 80gig bandwidth limit, yay Canada!

I have $70 on my account so I might just save it and get a new release in the future for free.

Bravo just said on twitter the update went live instantly when xbl issues were resolved.

So is it better for anyone now?

Bravo just said on twitter the update went live instantly when xbl issues were resolved.

So is it better for anyone now?

Nope still can't find any matches.

I found a 4v4 game of TS... which immediately proceeded to kick 5 out of the 8 people when the game started.

In 4v4 the spawns are broken. My team had top blue, and we would kill a few guys and they would spawn top blue when the other 2 guys were no where near top blue.

Well... if you're talking about Hang Em, half the map is a random. If you aren't near/blocking all the blue spawn points there's a chance the game puts them there if the other 2 remaining guys are on randoms. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I found a 4v4 game of TS... which immediately proceeded to kick 5 out of the 8 people when the game started.

sameeeeeee. Still experiencing hella waiting :/

I give up. I'm beyond frustrated. Took the whole week off for this and WoD. Thankfully only three more hours until I can play WoD and at least start to get a little enjoyment out of my time off.

Well... if you're talking about Hang Em, half the map is a random. If you aren't near/blocking all the blue spawn points there's a chance the game puts them there if the other 2 remaining guys are on randoms.

But that's just it, it happened so frequently that the other 2 guys couldn't have been on randoms each spawn. I just don't recall this happening as frequently in any game of 4v4 HH that I ever played on OG Xbox.

Usually a software update has a visible affect recognizable by the end user...

They must be correcting misspellings in their comments or updating function header comments because I ain't seen shit a difference with these so called "updates"

• Upvote (+1) 2

The Halo 5 beta better be extended for at least a week for dealing with all this bullshit. No way can they try and sweep this under the rug.

So far 343 is all hype, no Halo. Fkn WOAT game in h4 and now these poverty server issues.