CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

i been waiting the longest today right now. wtf gives 343 has the "update" that we can't see in effect yet? 

11.12.14 - 11:10 AM PST Update

Next update coming: 11.12 - 5 PM PST

We have deployed a number of server updates to help improve matchmaking. These updates should expedite wait times and allow you to find matches faster and easier. We are actively monitoring data for wait times and will continue to modify as necessary.

Additionally, we are monitoring all non-matchmaking feedback, and still targeting another release for this weekend. Please continue to use the support forums to report and discuss issues. We will continue to work until issues are resolved, and thank you for your continued patience. Please stay tuned to this thread for regular updates.

11.12.14 - 11:10 AM PST Update

Next update coming: 11.12 - 5 PM PST

We have deployed a number of server updates to help improve matchmaking. These updates should expedite wait times and allow you to find matches faster and easier. We are actively monitoring data for wait times and will continue to modify as necessary.
Additionally, we are monitoring all non-matchmaking feedback, and still targeting another release for this weekend. Please continue to use the support forums to report and discuss issues. We will continue to work until issues are resolved, and thank you for your continued patience. Please stay tuned to this thread for regular updates.

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/the-master-chief-collection-bug-investigation/e024f78f-6022-4a49-99ea-67562ec5b4ca/posts

sauce

i been waiting the longest today right now. wtf gives 343 has the "update" that we can't see in effect yet? 

no bravo tweeted that its not live but there should be more info from him any minute

errrrrm......nvm then

I got a game on headlong and right before I got in it said "please wait connecting to dedicated server"

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wait, MM isn't even using dedicated servers right now? Have they said something about this?

I've had several Halo 3 games on dedi's so I know they're at least half working.

Wait, MM isn't even using dedicated servers right now? Have they said something about this?

Erm, they are?

Erm, they are?

I thought they were but last night I was getting migrating host messages and some people today are as well. Maybe it's an issue that doesn't pop up every game?

Video found here.

I was always annoyed with people who were H2 Master Race kind of players, that declared Halo died when Reach came out, or even when H3 came out. 

I know understand the hype for H2, as I started Halo back in the H3 days, so I never really played H2, now that I have I can now see why so many people favor it for multiplayer. There are a lot of things from newer titles such as Reach/H4 that I'd love to see implemented into a H2 sand box. (No, not sprint.) But that's a totally different conversation.  :bravo:  

• Upvote (+1) 6

Looks like it's clearing up a bit

How so? I could find some games yesterday and haven't connected with one today in 4 hours.

How so? I could find some games yesterday and haven't connected with one today in 4 hours.

It seems as though more people are getting into games

I'm certain dedicated servers aren't used yet since the one time I did get to play , people voted for Halo 3 heretic AR starts.

And ontop of this being incredibly awful by itself, people also started randomly teleporting for no reason. So unless the servers are also garbage, its safe to say its p2p atm.

The fact it was 3v4 was just icing on the cake.

still cant find a game, still getting message that "connection to host failed." This is sooo sad :(

That's what I'm getting every time.