CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Walmart Black Friday deal will be:

Xbox One + Halo MCC + $30 gift card for $330

In store 1-hour warranty (if out of stock they will ship to the store).

343 better be ready for the influx of new players after black friday.

At least this deal will guarantee good population numbers after the launch debacle.

As someone who has tried playing XBC, has played a lot of Halo PC and lanned CE the netcode for it in MCC is awful. The game does in fact drop shots, often too. The leading stuff I'm fine with but something else is fucking with the netcode making offhost much harder to play on than it should be.

Well I live next to Texas so where is my good matchmaking?!?!?

No really though I hope this update helps but I feel like it will not. 

There's a 40-man MCC lan this Saturday.

Anyway, I thought that the weapons don't spawn properly still? I can visibly see them not spawning at the same time each cycle to begin with, don't these discrepancies compound over time?

nah. i know I what you mean but they dont. Played a 27 min ctf dere and all was fine. I think i saw rox spawn 1 frame after camo on priz but its not compounding. Guess its cuz camo will spawn at 60.00 and rox at .01667( just an example). Not sure tho

Okay CE is lagging on Battle Creek.

How am I supposed to get better like this?

what do you mean by lagging?  are people warping around, or you just can't hit anything?

Issues:

Losing party members after a match conludes (I have only been able to play 4 matches, but thats a whole diff problem)

Roster not loading properly, sometimes not at all

Game freezing at the end of a match or at load screens

Been booted out of a custom lobby while joining

unable to invite or join other players at sporatic times

Those are just a few of the additional issues I have had on top of all the ones listed above.

There is soooo much potential here, and although I am sure they will make us wait 4-6 months before they give us more ranked playlsits and social playlists. ALL i want is to be able to play H2C with my friends and not get split up or have to wait 20 minutes for a match. (also, why in the world did they choose the gametypes they did? really? Could they not have looked back and picked the most played gametypes first?)

Please make this playable 343, I am beyond baffled that this is what we were given at release.

You would think with the love 343 has for COD, they wouldve started with COD's ability to have functioning matchmaking at launch.

It seems that MM just totally broken today. I was finding some games yesterday, today absolutely nothing in 3 hours. Good job 343i, you're going to get all the casuals who might have gotten more into MCC to leave.

nah. i know I what you mean but they dont. Played a 27 min ctf dere and all was fine. I think i saw rox spawn 1 frame after camo on priz but its not compounding. Guess its cuz camo will spawn at 60.00 and rox at .01667( just an example). Not sure tho

I see.  Thanks.

If you guys do get more information on how the respawns work I'd like to see it.  Trying to get this prototype working as solid as possible before Saturday and I have very limited time.  If the spawns work as they should that's great news, and that also means I have less work to do lol.

Really worried about the future for MCC. Its been a solid 2 days and there are so so many issues. MM is horrible, but the UI is just as bad and I don't think a "network update" will fix some of these glaring issues. Casuals will be running away not only now but when H5 releases. 

On a side note this is a completely minor issue but I see some people check their career stats and it shows them total kills, death, and assist.. on mine I cant see total deaths and im confused why? Its something I always liked being able to see (Win ratio and K/D) also, I think mine is pretty bad right now due to being matched up in 2 on 4 games in MM smh. Hoping both ranks and stats reset when they fix these issues. 

Okay CE is lagging on Battle Creek.

How am I supposed to get better like this?

It will hopefully play better in matchmaking.

Edit: sorry I can't post images on my work computer wth. and don't have the option browsing on my phone either..