CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

so MisterMonopoli has been speerunnin 1-4 in MCC legendary and I start watching the stream when he's about to finish one of the last H4 missions... Well, you guessed it, his game froze  :ghost:

no one is safe guys.

I hope the forgers at least are having a good experience so far...

that had to hurt

Is anyone else unable to unlock achievements? First it was my AotCR and Guilty Spark not popping. The. It was my par time on Halo. Then I loaded up Titanfall and got one on there too and that didn't pop. I load up the achievement app and it's not showing any of my progress on my locked achievements. What is going on tonight?

I unplugged my Xbox and went out to dinner. Maybe things will be better when I get home.

Xbox One achievements are pretty damn buggy in general across most games.  Often times it'll just randomly pop up 12 hours to 3 days later.

All around this next gen has not been impressive to say the least.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

343 has reset my rank twice already i have reached level ten. the struggle and now it seems like mm is back down.

yep thought i was the only one.. got to level 8 last night.. woke up to a level 1.. got to level 6 tonight.. back down to 1. i'm done playing until this shit is fixed. pregame lobbies are a joke. they arent even a lobby.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Xbox One achievements are pretty damn buggy in general across most games. Often times it'll just randomly pop up 12 hours to 3 days later.

All around this next gen has not been impressive to say the least.

Doesn't help that achievements are server tied on the Bone. Can't earn them offline and they can actually go down(like they are now).

Serious question.. Outside of people like those on this forum that will play halo no matter what, is there any reason for non-halo people to play this game beyond this point? If I was a kid who had never played halo and found out it was like this with a broken matchmaking, there's no way I would keep playing it..

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just got done doing h2 customs. Finally got used to to being 60fps. It looks good for a 10 year old game.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Maybe 343 should have done some more intense play-testing on actual network settings (you know, replicate how the real thing would have been) before mass releasing it to the public and it launching as a complete failure.  =(

Fitting avatar you have, that was probably the person in charge of doing that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

How will 343 react to this Onslaught? What will the Impact be? Some people are saying, "Hang Em High." I feel like a Prisoner with all of these matchmaking issues. Some people are saying, "Chill Out." We wanted to jump Headlong into matchmaking but many of our screens freeze or Blackout. An Avalanche of issues, Halo was our Sanctuary for the Longest time, our escape from the Rat Race.

You don't have to be a Wizard or Warlock to know that this Colossus failure could be 343's Epilogue. It appears we are at a Standoff, a Pit Stop if you will. This is a Complex issue, could somebody Relay the solution to 343? Some people say as a Last Resort uninstall the game and matchmaking will work. I don't know, matchmaking is still a Ghost Town after doing that.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9

The sound in Halo 3 is way off. Things close will sound far away, for instance, a teammate shooting a snipe rifle right next to me will sound far away and muffled. Very noticeable while wearing headphones.

How will 343 react to this Onslaught? What will the Impact be? Some people are saying, "Hang Em High." I feel like a Prisoner with all of these matchmaking issues. Some people are saying, "Chill Out." We wanted to jump Headlong into matchmaking but many of our screens freeze or Blackout. An Avalanche of issues, Halo was our Sanctuary for the Longest time, our escape from the Rat Race.

You don't have to be a Wizard or Warlock to know that this Colossus failure could be 343's Epilogue. It appears we are at a Standoff, a Pit Stop if you will. This is a Complex issue, could somebody Relay the solution to 343? Some people say as a Last Resort uninstall the game and matchmaking will work. I don't know, matchmaking is still a Ghost Town after doing that.

Lets just wait until they Construct the servers first ;)

• Upvote (+1) 1

What's up fellas?! Now we all know that MCC is taking a dump all over MM and there's nothing we can really do but wait for 343i to finally fix the problem and the ludicrous amount of bugs. So with that being said I'm looking to game and play with some cool peeps across Halo 1-3, My gamer tag is  Hii im Motive. 

You could have just said Isolation and left it at that. That's what owning the MCC means right now.

• Upvote (+1) 3

this + the halo 5 reveal has to be at the top of the list for "embarrassing developer moments in gaming" 

Maybe we should bury all the MCC copies in the desert.