CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Kinda glad that I don't have an Xbox One right now cause I'd be raging so hard at all these problems.

Same.

There's so many issues that idk what they are gonna fix first

Making matchmaking work and getting even teams so we have something to play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Making matchmaking work and getting even teams so we have something to play.

IMO these are the most annoying things in order

1. Not playing on the same team as your party

2. Matchmaking working

3. Even teams

I finally get a few games with my friend who has never really played H2 and hes on the other team for all but 1. I'm like bodying him and hes getting pissed off. I felt awful. Like seriously wtf 

No one misinterpret what he said. It's not a skill to memorize where and when they spawn.

Worked just fine in H1 with all competitive players using talking timers. And coaches nowadays keep up with them at tourneys anyway. What's the difference between those and the on-screen stuff for H5?

Oh well then I don't know why you guys are complaining haha

this is a total fucking joke... I can see so many kids just giving up on this and taking back MMC and going back too COD.. We might have been back but ya gone fucked it up!

I maybe a little upset. But come on mannnnnnnnnnn

I know why you can boot people from matchmaking. It's so when you find a 5v5 game, you can make it 4v4 again.

• Upvote (+1) 8

For us that have giving upp atm (I have mostly played the campaign) there is some awesome MCC streams on Twitch right now:

* nakedeli, goat rope, proacejoker, mistermonopoli doing legendary runs

* Ghost and Neighbor playing H2C, Ninja doing H2A and so many more.

I'm going to play this game to death but 343i, damn it, 343i, I'm going to live a year shorter every time the Vote system does not work PROPERLY. TWICE.

I know why you can boot people from matchmaking. It's so when you find a 5v5 game, you can make it 4v4 again.

This is probably the funniest thing I read all day!

Why is it so hard to hit the double shot with the X1 controller?

it's the triggers man. your second shot never wants to register. test it by just pressing RR quickly it will only shoot once where as on og/360 it would shoot twice. im still trying to get it down myself

Anyone think that this is all because of 'too many cooks in the kitchen'?

It appears that the more studios working on these games, the buggier the game is. 

Bungie did everything themselves, more or less. Games launched very smoothly, had a very acceptable amount of bugs. Of course, MM servers on launch were always murdered but that's almost a given with AAA shooters anyway. There were very very few bugs that got in the way of the base experience. (though these few bugs were rarely fixed but ah well.)

343i comes into Reach with their patch. A couple of bugs here and there, like the health pack glitch and what not. Still, nothing bad. 

H:CEA has three studios now. 343i, Saber, Certain Affinity. Still not horrible but there were some pretty irksome things, like graphical glitches in original graphics, the FoV being wank, more peculiar damage values in Anniversary settings. 

Then H4, which had...I don't even know how many devs. You know the story there. 

Then THIS, every dev and their mother contributed to this, and now we get shit like literally being able to boot people in matchmaking. Good god, I'll take power weapons being stuck in the ground by this point.

I know there's a lot of hate to Bungie for being largely uncaring of the competitive scene and just doing 'whatever' with Halo, but they knew how to make a game and they did. The colossal failure in their eyes that was original Halo 2 looks an angel compared to MCC. 

Take a hint, Microsoft. Let your DEDICATED HALO STUDIO...do something like...MAKE THE HALO GAME? I can only pray that 343i in its full size will be the only studio working on Halo 5. If they aren't, RIP in pepperoni.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why is it so hard to hit the double shot with the X1 controller?

Are you using the classic H2 default control settings or something else? I'm hitting my dubshots with ease (Im using default controls)

this is a total fucking joke... I can see so many kids just giving up on this and taking back MMC and going back too COD.. We might have been back but ya gone fucked it up!

I bet Microsoft is as salty as we are, they have a lot riding on Halo making a comeback. I wouldn't be surprised if someone loses their job over this disaster.

• Upvote (+1) 1

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/bring-ogre-1-back-to-halo

LOL this is legit btw, Og1 tweeted himself....doesn't even need to go to an event and get's 1.2k  instead of the original $600 he was asking for 

*Edit - 

Thanks to everyone's support, and especially the support of Sundance Giovanni (who donated the entire goal at once!), my campaign was successfully funded and I'll be able to play the Master Chief Collection!  What a crazy day.

Are you using the classic H2 default control settings or something else? I'm hitting my dubshots with ease (Im using default controls)

I've used bumper jumper, default (H2), and recon default and it's still not wanting to register "/ 

Alright seriously, is anyone getting the problem where you can't switch weapons in Halo 2 classic after throwing nades/sometimes sniping? 

I'm stunned that they still haven't changed the max player count for 4v4 playlists

Like fucking really? You'd think that would take 30 seconds