CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I can't wait to quote this in a weeks time when everything is still broken.

Honestly, I'm very curious to see how long it will take them to fix these glaring issues.

Optimistic me says it will start working within the next 24 hours, pessimistic me says it will be next Tuesday before its playable.

Was mm having all these problems before it released last night ?

It's improved noticeably since last night for sure, though.

Went from 0 games in 3 hours last night to like 10 games in 4 hours today.

By next week we might be good.  Maybe.

Realistically, I don't see the game working 100% properly for at least a week. I however do expect them to get matchmaking to work within the next day or two.

Anybody having the problem in Halo 2 classic where you can't switch weapons throwing nades/sniping in? It's like it's sticky and doesn't go. Really pissing me off. 

I'm not sure you understand what an opinion is.

Weapon timers increase the skill requirement.  It's an objective fact.

You realize what Lethul is saying is that he doesn't want a timer appearing above the weapon before it drops not that the weapons shouldn't have static timers. How the hell did you misinterpret that? Do you really think Lethul doesn't want static timer weapon drops? He just doesn't want it to be noobified to where you don't have to memorize the times aka have a timer pop up so every person in the game knows.

Honestly, I'm very curious to see how long it will take them to fix these glaring issues.

Optimistic me says it will start working within the next 24 hours, pessimistic me says it will be next Tuesday before its playable.

There's so many issues that idk what they are gonna fix first

• Upvote (+1) 1

Lethul saying weapon timers in Halo 5 takes away from the skill. SMH.

Please read the post I made above this.

So I am lvl 2 in H2A with a 2-0 record! #lvl2Masterace Lvl 1's bow down to me! :kappa:

Other than that I have been playing Middy FFA/4v4 H2C customs and its super laggy at times but its fkn awesome to be back!  :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

You realize what Lethul is saying is that he doesn't want a timer appearing above the weapon before it drops not that the weapons shouldn't have static timers. How the hell did you misinterpret that? Do you really think Lethul doesn't want static timer weapon drops? He just doesn't want it to be noobified to where you don't have to memorize the times aka have a timer pop up so every person in the game knows.

No one misinterpret what he said. It's not a skill to memorize where and when they spawn.

Worked just fine in H1 with all competitive players using talking timers. And coaches nowadays keep up with them at tourneys anyway. What's the difference between those and the on-screen stuff for H5?

So I am lvl 2 in H2A with a 2-0 record! #lvl2Masterace Lvl 1's bow down to me! :kappa:

Other than that I have been playing Middy FFA/4v4 H2C customs and its super laggy at times but its fkn awesome to be back! :)

Don't get to excited because it likes to random reset every so often!

That was not clear from the post I read.

So with the atrocity that is MCC ATM and H5 not really being Halo. Are we still coining 343 as 3fail3? Cause this is just insane.

I'm going to eventually love MCC - but in spite of 343, not because of them.

They've just further demonstrated what a poor job they are capable of. Still no faith whatsoever.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Other than that I have been playing Middy FFA/4v4 H2C customs and its super laggy at times but its fkn awesome to be back!  :)

whats ur GT I've been itching for Middy FFA's

mines Destroyaaa

Kinda glad that I don't have an Xbox One right now cause I'd be raging so hard at all these problems.

Was mm having all these problems before it released last night ?

I couldn't find many games prelaunch, I actually thought it was to do with the lack of players but this just makes me think it wasn't.