CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I Have never seen anything this broken before there are literally all kinds of little things missing and little things that need to be tweaked, I'm normally a very positive person but I find this completely ridiculous that this shipped as a full game.

I got split searching 2s in the only Ranked Playlist.. What The F

I could have played this game for 20 min pre launch and found most of these bugs/things missing myself

Still no luck for me, and the xbox status thing now says people are having issues with Destiny's matchmaking too.

Gotta love this being totally borked.

Fun fact: the playlists actually had the right team sizes before November 11th. 

----

This is pathetic. Literally every aspect of the game is down right now - roster, matchmaking, emblems, leaderboards. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I really didn't want to join the legions of naysayers on here, but I get up in arms when I see something tangibly horrible. This is tangibly horrible.

I am NOT touching MCC until matchmaking is fixed to what it should have been. Going to finish up H2A campaign then it's right back to Destiny. This level of incompetence is unacceptable to me. Never EVER has matchmaking been so FUBAR on the launch of a Halo. H4 could at least have been played as it was intended on launch.

I suggest everyone here do the same. Go back to PC, the 360 games, XBC, etc. Until matchmaking is fixed. I could find a match on the real H3 quicker than I could find a match in the top MCC playlist right now.

Back to Destiny for me...

Lol no offense but I started to crack up because your level of extremeness. And why would you encourage others to get on other games. No thanks ill enjoy my time playing halo customs on mcc while mm is broken. I won't let thay ruin my fun. I've waited too long.

• Upvote (+1) 2

But on the bright side, at least they didn't give us a Halo CE playlist because that might have been broken. That would have really sucked.

• Upvote (+1) 3

To be fair, listenting to the OG monks in the opening soundtrack is better than playing most games.

Its not even the OG H1 main menu version.

H1 is not as I remembered it until I can play the Fusion Frenzy demo.

• Upvote (+1) 2

This is so broken I'm debating swtiching back to CoD... and CoD is broken too but at least I can get a game. So dissapointed I used PTO to listen to the Halo soundtrack.

Just got home from work and found a game within 3 minutes of searching in Halo 2 classic.

It shouldn't even take that long to find a match in a brand new game though lol
  • Upvote (+1) 1

I think this is a great time to do a TeamBeyond community Tower Of Power and Zombies Foundation marathon.

I think this is a great time to do a TeamBeyond community Tower Of Power and Zombies Foundation marathon.

Until someone joins in progress and everyone freezes.

Anybody else not getting achievements for beating campaign levels?...

Also wasn't getting achievements for the terminals/other misc achievements

• Upvote (+1) 1

Guys my brother and I just encountered a weird glitch where we were searching in H2A and we found a game, with even teams, weren't split up, and the game didn't freeze.

Anybody else experience this?

Unfortunately, no.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It is really strange that people searching TS are getting multiteam and shit. Someone f***** up at 343.

I found a game in the team slayer playlist that started with 4 people and put each person on their own team.  Absurd.

Guys my brother and I just encountered a weird glitch where we were searching in H2A and we found a game, with even teams, weren't split up, and the game didn't freeze.

Strange glitch indeed. 

I wish more people were able to experience this weird glitch, I know that I have yet to.