CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

The sound for halo 3 is off. I wear headphones and whenever I play halo 3 sounds are muffled and are further away than they are. For example, a teammate right next to me will shoot a sniper rifle and it will sound far away.

yep. when i get shot at it makes everything else sound like it is underwater.. 

Huge problems with getting stuck in the final score screen when a game ends or if somebody quits. Also is anyone else bothered by the fact that they used the oldest versions of weapon placements on maps? I know they stated out of the box play, its just a little hard to adjust. For example, the halo 3 narrows has cammo and shotty bottom mid instead of rockets. Feels like I haven't played that version since 06..

Still cannot find a match. This is very frustrating :(

Last night I was really really pumped to play H1 for the first time online, and H2 for the first time in 5 years. 

Then they showed Halo 5 --> my mood was spoiled. 

Then I spent 2 hours waiting to play MCC while it was downloading. I finally gave up. Let it DL overnight. I wake up the next morning...still not finished. It wasn't until 11AM that I finally had a fully functioning MCC.

But wait...now I can't play anything online.

This is a complete shitmess. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Theatre is horrible. We can only have 3 games in the recent list? I had a great game on ivory tower so I went to theatre and the 3 recent films were from 3 hours ago.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Ok so I started the update, got to like 3%, look away for 5 minutes and I'm at 77%. Now it's at 78%.

What's the deal? Is that a good thing? It's still going but slowly.

Theatre is horrible. We can only have 3 games in the recent list? I had a great game on ivory tower so I went to theatre and the 3 recent films were from 3 hours ago.

I have all my games, but they're all mixed up.

From everything I'm reading this has gotta be one of the worst blockbuster game launches of all time. Good god did they ever have to rush this thing out the door. It's probably gonna be a week before all these issues are resolved.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Just noticed the BTB description. "Battle it out in 16-player warfare with vehicles across a mix of Halo games. 6v6."  Do you even math, 343?

• Upvote (+1) 8

They also removed the ability to watch films as a party, which was exclusive to Halo 3.  

Rather than ya know, taking the best feature of Theater and adding it to all the games.

The sound for halo 3 is off. I wear headphones and whenever I play halo 3 sounds are muffled and are further away than they are. For example, a teammate right next to me will shoot a sniper rifle and it will sound far away.

I was bottom green on guardian and hear a lift go, thought it was next to me going to camo, turns out it was from bottom blue to snipe.

The sound on Halo 3 is horrible right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Searched halo 3, ended up in an 8 man ffa where each person was on a different colored team. So it wasn't really FFA. How does that even happen..?

• Upvote (+1) 4

Halo 2 classic and Halo 1 do not have theater. Could this be why you only had 3? I have 13 games in my recent. The only thing that is angering is that I don't have an option to save my films... only can have recent films. I get that you can record them via xbone...but thats annoying lol. And to all trippin' about the bugs in MCC: If anything these server crashes and connection issues should hype you up. The majority of problems are coming from such a huge amount players signing in or dling the patch at the same time resulting in failing servers. You have to cut 343 some slack... this is there first ded server game and that along with a 20gb patch everyone has to dl at the same time, it would be hard for them not to crash. #Weback. Instead of being negative, everyone should be putting in suggestions or simply imforming the community of issues, not slandering the game and 343 for it. Are we all not trying to help save halo and move it back to its former glory? How can this be done without good constructive criticism, patience, and little be of using your brains.... I mean how many other developers put 4.5 games into one with all revamped with 60 fps? None.... Just saying having you tried out halo 3 60fps? flawless.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I think that is why the servers are so bad!

You only have 3 saved films but it takes about 3 days to get into a game so you have a week worth of saved filmed potential. 

Halo 2 classic and Halo 1 do not have theater. Could this be why you only had 3? I have 13 games in my recent. The only thing that is angering is that I don't have an option to save my films... only can have recent films. I get that you can record them via xbone...but thats annoying lol. And to all trippin' about the bugs in MCC: If anything these server crashes and connection issues should hype you up. The majority of problems are coming from such a huge amount players signing in or dling the patch at the same time resulting in failing servers. You have to cut 343 some slack... this is there first ded server game and that along with a 20gb patch everyone has to dl at the same time, it would be hard for them not to crash. #Weback. Instead of being negative, everyone should be putting in suggestions or simply imforming the community of issues, not slandering the game and 343 for it. Are we all not trying to help save halo and move it back to its former glory? How can this be done without good constructive criticism, possibility, and little be of using your brains....

Lemming.

• Upvote (+1) 1