CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I have some weird feeling that releasing Halo: MCC and having HaloFest on the same day, were both the Community Manager and Community Coordinator are attending and working full time, with the community manager doing commentary for two days straight prior to that.

Lets hope they haven't went on vacation again :/

• Upvote (+1) 1

This sums up the MCC launch pretty accurately. Seriously, I bet we could come up with 1,000+ problems/errors with this game so far. I expect this out of an early beta, but a launch day game? What a disaster.

B2KWMQhCEAAKnP8.jpg

Lmao. Sums up 343 atm.

It is time for 343 to respond properly to all the issues...Communicate with your fanbase ffs.

Some 8 hours after release and nothing? Not even "More on that later?"

It just occurred to me that I don't know what I'm going to do about timing in CE. The new headset I bought is practically airtight even when there's no audio playing, so I'll never hear the app lady. Could use my phone's stopwatch but that's far from ideal.

It just occurred to me that I don't know what I'm going to do about timing in CE. The new headset I bought is practically airtight even when there's no audio playing, so I'll never hear the app lady. Could use my phone's stopwatch but that's far from ideal.

You have a mixamp? You can connect your phone to that and it'll go to your headset.

So pretty much everything about MM is bugged and the last tweet was 5 hours ago saying if you can't find a game back out and search again... lmao the amount of money that was just spend on this game to have this big of a cluster is kind of a joke.

*6 hours

when people keep saying things like this on waypoint "Just give multiplayer a few days to iron out the problems, there is plenty of content to keep you busy until then. :)"

ya'll pissing me off

• Upvote (+1) 2

After a few hours of h1 2v2s I know for a fact that XBC is a superior online h1 experience.

60fps was the only improvement I liked. Camo desperately needs a buff due to 1080p.

This game has so many changes from the original Halo 1. The plethora of bugs I encountered are just salt in the wound. 

I mean, derelict has no rockets. They're just gone for some reason. Where did they go I wonder?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I havent tried my hand at double shotting yet, still getting used to the controller and bumper jumper before I go off into that territory. 

Jumping while BRing is so less effective in H2 kinda considering relearning default

After a few hours of h1 2v2s I know for a fact that XBC is a superior online h1 experience.

60fps was the only improvement I liked. Camo desperately needs a buff due to 1080p.

This game has so many changes from the original Halo 1. The plethora of bugs I encountered are just salt in the wound. 

I mean, derelict has no rockets. They're just gone for some reason. Where did they go I wonder?

There are definitely things that are a lot different, but the h1 2v2's I've been playing has been a much more pleasant experience connection wise than XBC.

I have some weird feeling that releasing Halo: MCC and having HaloFest on the same day, were both the Community Manager and Community Coordinator are attending and working full time, with the community manager doing commentary for two days straight prior to that.

Lets hope they haven't went on vacation again :/

Exactly.  Was there even an acknowledgement of "hey guys, we're having some problems here" from anyone at 343 or Xbox other than Xbox.com's service message on matchmaking?  I didn't see anything to help those (like me) that had the game fully downloaded and ready for 12:00 EST only to be greeted with having to download everything again.

Wait, I just installed the game, it finished at 81% and I didn't get asked to do an update when I went on the game? That happened for anyone else?

Wow I figured this would be fixed by the time I woke up. If I took off a day of work for this and can't play MM I want loss of wages compensation from 343.