CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Been searching for 3 hours. Found two games. Lagged out of one, carried my team on Midship regular weapon starts, we still lose. That one game is the most fun I've had in years. If I could just get more games....

Makes me wonder if 343 are doing "to much"...There is the Halo Channel, Nightfall, MCC, H5, HCS and so on. My god, the guys at 343 must be working 24/7 and still it is not enough. 

I will pick upp my game in an hour then I will focus on the campaign for some days. 

Well at the very least we can rip them for not having their priorities straight.

Halo 2's campaign has a lot of floaty bodies. I don't remember this but kinda lol.

EDIT: I mean, after going static they just 'pop' like popcorn.

What a fucking travesty this launch is.

Matchmaking not working.

Party disconnects.

Game crashes.

Patches needing to be re-downloaded.

4v3 with no join in progress.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I'm trying to install MCC, and I'm stuck at 86%. Every now and then, it will be queued for 1 minute and start up again. I can't play with anyone, but I'm able to do classic mode by myself. Is anyone else having this issue?

What a fucking travesty this launch is.

Matchmaking not working.

Party disconnects.

Game crashes.

Patches needing to be re-downloaded.

4v3 with no join in progress.

dont forget it lets guests in ranked playlist

and shows whos in matchup lobby before .. well.. it actually matches you up..

To summarize 3 hours of pain and misery, got into 4 games. Finished them all. One didn't even count. Two games started with 5 people.. The stats kept in your service record arent accurate, says I have 4 wins and 0 games played. I can always hear the other team. Vibration was on in halo 3 even though I had set it to off on my console as well as the game settings. Teams being split up. Audio is off, could just be my astros though. Had one lobby where we had 8 people several times in halo 3, never started. Emblems are all set to the same for each respective team, not sure if this is intentional (halo 3).  Guests can play ranked.. For some reason they still show you who you're being matched with, not sure if you can back out like you could in halo 4. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

YAY! My MCC update finally finished

6 of my friends and I are trying to play some 4v4 MCC customs.

We're all pretty experienced with the halos. So I'd love to get an 8th that is chatty, familiar with all of the halos, and ready to kick some ass.

My GT on XBL is MrBucket101

Matchmaking has been a nightmare so me and my friend just did custom 1v1s split screen.  Decided to play through the Halos in order, to our surprise Halo 1 turned out to be our favourite it was so much fun.  Halo 3 (my favourite) felt so clunky and slow compared to H1 and 2 which was a surprise.  H2A felt great as well.  We are back. Can't wait for servers to be fixed... then the real fun begins.

• Upvote (+1) 1

H2/H3 hit detection seems really good. H1 seems awful. I haven't played H1 outside of a few games millennia ago, so it could just be me, but people are skipping around a decent amount and even up close shots seem to get swallowed. Anyone else finding this or am I just a H3 nub?

• Upvote (+1) 1

H2/H3 hit detection seems really good. H1 seems awful. I haven't played H1 outside of a few games millennia ago, so it could just be me, but people are skipping around a decent amount and even up close shots seem to get swallowed. Anyone else finding this or am I just a H3 nub?

I haven't played CE in MM dedi's but customs definitely have a solid host advantage.