CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

another issue to add for halo ce: Boxer on halo CE has throw grenade as right bumper instead of B button. B button is switch grenades. These need to be switched to 1) reflect the original halo CE setting that had B button as throw grenade and 2) be congruent with the other boxer settings for the other Halo MCC games.

Mine is stuck at 50% and all it downloaded was halo 4 and halo ce...

Same thing as soon as I FINALLY got the disc to install. 

Messed up thing about that is the only reason I haven't been cocksmacked with a whole other slew of technical hiccups is because I have the physical copy, again we need some hard liquor. I'm afraid of installing the content update though.

Same thing as soon as I FINALLY got the disc to install. 

Messed up thing about that is the only reason I haven't been cocksmacked with a whole other slew of technical hiccups is because I have the physical copy, again we need some hard liquor. I'm afraid of installing the content update though.

Restarted the Xbox one, went to 51%, got stuck again.

dafuq

Just from watching streams there are some weird bugs to report.

1, people get these "phantom" spawns... they'll be alive in 1 spot for a fraction of a second and then appear somewhere else. Happens multiple times a game. You get a red reticle if you're aiming on them and everything.

2, there's an odd glitch where your weapons will zoom instantly to 2x or 10x, like a snapshot, without doing the actual gradual camera zoom movement. It seems to be tied to if your splitscreen partner is alive or dead... or something.

3, the score doesn't sort itself in order of 1st, 2nd, 3rd, 4th etc. Dunno what it's doing

4, at some points top screen starts getting all of the text alerts, even f they belong to bottom screen

Managed one game of H2. Hit detection was nice and button glitches are smooth.

Then that party transformed into a 2v2 halo 3 game on citadel. Annoying it was 2v2 but MY GOD.

The hit registration in Halo 3 is AMAZING. It feels better than host because host has that crappy reduced auto aim. Honestly, some shots felt like they wouldn't even have registered on host for OG halo 3. Dat 1080p 60fps too...

Feeling reassured about my purchase.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Whoever preloads the game the day of is an idiot. I preloaded mine a week ago and have had everything downloaded for a while. Ready to go at 12.

And yet the servers are down so the digital means nothing. I got the physical copy, installed it while disconnected from the internet, finished install, and now the patch update is being downloaded while I sleep. Servers will be up tomorrow in time for my finished install. Win/Win. Too easy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is there any party of 4 who wants to play customs against my 4 in Halo 2 anniversary?

i have a party of 2 wanna throw me an invite ? gt - azuuul

This thing will be so fucking awesome when it's actually functional but I've run in to game breaking/crashing bugs in every single game mode.  What the fuck version of this game were they playing this whole time because seriously all of the modes do something ******** within just minutes.

• Upvote (+1) 1

it took over an hour just get a custom game to work.  shits rough.

love CE off host tho.  its baller.  it's alot like XBC off-host

• Downvote (-1) 2

I've been able to get consistent rumble games in matchmaking, but when i try to search team anniversary its just nothing. Hopefully it will be fixed before the night is over.