CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

That Disc life is ohh soo glorious, happy I didn't go digital for this.  Got my 15 GB update the day I installed the game to my Xbox :ghost:

Got my physical copy. 

Update - Just found a match after 25 mins. Sitting in game lobby - teams were locked 3v3 on Lockdown Team BR. says game starting. Still stuck in lobby screen, one guy left now its a 3v2 still waiting on game to start after 5 minutes. They broke matchmaking. How did Bungie get this right 10 years ago and now in the year 2014 it cant be replicated  I dont get it

Update - Just found a match after 25 mins. Sitting in game lobby - teams were locked 3v3 on Lockdown Team BR. says game starting. Still stuck in lobby screen, one guy left now its a 3v2 still waiting on game to start after 5 minutes. They broke matchmaking. How did Bungie get this right 10 years ago and now in the year 2014 it cant be replicated  I dont get it

to be fair

bungie only had to deal with one game at a time

this is 5 games with wildly different netcodes and online systems.

Found a game in H2A Ranked. Stuck on Setting up game for past 5 minutes.

EDIT: Now stuck on "Connecting to a dedicated server... "

Same thing here - Froze on connecting to dedicated server. Frustrating 

I'm having the same issue, and I agree that it's disappointing, but it's really not the end of the world.  We can play tomorrow (or later tonight for those of you that have good internet.  I'll play tomorrow, lol).

So i just noticed this because i had to quit out of halo due to being stuck in "connecting to sever" there's a black box under my Queue but it doesnt say anything. I try to install and it just stays in Queue and I have no idea what it is.. anyone know? 

Anyone get to like 51% and have the game say that you need the disc to complete the download? I have digital..

I'm stuck at 78% on the update

What the fuck!!!!!

Right there with ya buddy, except at 81% right now. Started dragging at about 79%. This is so disappointing. 

Is anybody stuck in the "Installation Progress Page" where it shows all the Halos? My Halo 1, 3, and 4 show 100 percent, but Halo 2 is stuck at like 80 percent for me.

Garghhh.

Wtf is with these these player searching wait times... How the hell does it really take this long. You literally have code from 4 games. How can it honestly not find someone? Weak sauce.

Anyone get to like 51% and have the game say that you need the disc to complete the download? I have digital..

I just got that too :/ Pre-loaded digital last Tuesday.