CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

must have big fat fingers cos not once have I done that

LOL. I've done it three times so far. I'm not a fan of this controller in general, 360 wired>>>>>>>>

• Upvote (+1) 1

LOL. I've done it three times so far. I'm not a fan of this controller in general, 360 wired>>>>>>>>

just needs a little getting used too mannnnn

Mine says updating 100% for the last 21 mins. What the hell does that mean??? First 343i drops the bombshell for halo 5 and now i can't play a game I preordered over 2 weeks ago!!?? Not falling for this s*** again

And I'm fully installed at the 59 GB amount, what is this another massive update or what

That Disc life is ohh soo glorious, happy I didn't go digital for this.  Got my 15 GB update the day I installed the game to my Xbox :ghost:

Been searching in H2A for 25 minutes now.. not even one person.. havent played halo since Halo 3 but I'm down for customs just so i can shake off my dusty ass hands. I dont have a mic though.. broke it on the first day (my luck) also had the gamertag stfupayme but they changed it on me and I choked up and couldnt think of a name so..... Add my new GT : iRL Glitch I'm down for customs