CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Welp, looks like going digital was a waste. The file for TMCC was 59.1GB before I started but it's telling me I need a 15GB update. 

I'm done. 

So despite the fact that it said my game was at 59.1GB for the past 3 days, I have to download the 15GB update now. Sucks, it's gonna take me forever.

I've seen it stated multiple places, 12:01 EST in North America. There is no "issue". You won't be getting any matchmaking before then, you can play customs. Microsoft is releasing the game simultaneously for the whole region on the earliest time zone for that region (EST for North America). The same as other recent big releases. The other option they could take is time zone restricted releases that people can "circumvent" but that wasn't how MCC is being done.

So like I said above, right after 12 EST the matchmaking starts working for people (Just watched Ninja able to join matchmaking). When will people learn to read and listen. Yet I get negged. Sometimes Beyond, sometimes... :kappa:

• Downvote (-1) 3

So like I said above, right after 12 EST the matchmaking starts working for people (Just watched Ninja able to join matchmaking). When will people learn to read and listen. Yet I get negged. Sometimes Beyond, sometimes... :kappa:

Ya it isn't working for me so.....

-.- What the fuck, man. Saying it needed an update, so I hit okay,started reloading so I did a hard reset, and still waiting for it to be playable. Beyond annoyed that I preloaded. Fuckin stupid.

Searching and still haven't found a single person

I wouldn't expect a big population jump until tomorrow people still have too buy physical copys or wait for it too be shipped, then wait for it too install it, then install the giant 15 TB patch.

Yup as I suspected the XB1 controller sucks for this. I play Bumper Jumper and I jump and throw nades cause the buttons are so close.

I wouldn't expect a big population jump until tommorow people still have too buy physical copys, then wait for it too install it, then install the giant patch.

Oh there is definitely enough to find 1 game...

Yup as I suspected the XB1 controller sucks for this. I play Bumper Jumper and I jump and throw nades cause the buttons are so close.

must have big fat fingers cos not once have I done that

Indeed I did, but it didn't seem to work. The game decided to reinstall itself.

Same problem here.  I pre-loaded the game over a week ago.  All set at 59.11 gb today. Now it says its Installing 1%.  Please tell me this is only the 90mb patch and not the full game?