CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I've seen it stated multiple places, 12:01 EST in North America. There is no "issue". You won't be getting any matchmaking before then, you can play customs. Microsoft is releasing the game simultaneously for the whole region on the earliest time zone for that region (EST for North America). The same as other recent big releases. The other option they could take is time zone restricted releases that people can "circumvent" but that wasn't how MCC is being done.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I just started preloading mine today. It stoped at 45% so i did some of the stuff xbox recommended to fix it. Now its not even showing me a percent coult someone help me? Ill post a pic in a second.

LP3lN8M.jpg

OMG I cant believe I missed this....its like a childhood dream come true. The myth of OG XBL is now a reality lol. Golden Warthog hype!   :walshy:   :chiefdancing:  :weback:

But wait.....

tumblr_ne6gte4o3C1qk6kcdo1_500.jpg

LOL, the original premise of the "Golden Banshee" inside joke prior to H2's release, this is too epic.  :lol:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bit disappointed so far but it's expected so not frustrated with it, but cannot find a mm game as everyone else has been saying. Also tried CE campaign, and just like on the 360, whoever isn't host is ice staking/lagging everywhere, no matter how good someone's host is.

Hopefully all gets sorted soon :)

Bleh, that's what I was worried about.  Every Halo campaign is like that.  It's never going away.

I tried hard resetting and still no luck :(

34% downloaded now, and its been 3 hours... *sigh*

had you already started re downloading before you hard reset? 

had you already started re downloading before you hard reset?

Its very late and I'm frustrated so I'm not sure if my brain can understand what you mean (Apologies good sir) but no I hadn't, there were no pegentages and it said 'installing' with a blank bar. After 10 mins of nothing happening, I did a hard reset. Turned it on. Still nothing. 2nd time, I turned it on, and it automatically starts updating without notifying me.

:( I never had this poo with Destiny! Ah well. First day, there was bound to be problems. Not the end of the world :)

Edit: The 'Update' ofc being re installing the whole thing. I feel like I've just been out BR'd by a one shot whilst I had full custom. Rekt.

Edit 2: I have 36MB download, and it's on 35% now. Lol. Ninja'd.

Damn man that blows. I believe you have to hard reset the console before you try playing the game (or so I was told by some guys who had this problem with CoD AW)

Damn man that blows. I believe you have to hard reset the console before you try playing the game (or so I was told by some guys who had this problem with CoD AW)

Hmm yeah I really wish I had done that to be honest.

I hope anyone else who pre loaded the digital version have a much better experience than I did :)

ITT: geniuses who "pre-loaded" 3 hours before the game comes out

I downloaded my shit a week ago and I'm ready to rock

I pre loaded the day it went Gold. And got the patch the day it came out.

Good luck, I hope all runs well for you :)

Did you try hard reset?

The 2nd patch is only like 90mb or something like that

Indeed I did, but it didn't seem to work. The game decided to reinstall itself.