CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I don't think dedicated servers are even up yet they probably won't be until it releases in NA.

Everyone ive seen playing it on twitch loves it. It seems really good.

Most of the twitch footage I watched was on host which looked fantastic but I've heard that off host it's pretty bad.

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's pretty frustrating that they @Halo twitter haven't even acknowledged that the servers are fucked up. Has anyone seen a response from anyone officially affiliated with 343 lending some reasoning to what is going on?

I had the full thing downloaded before Release time (59.1GB)

It reaches 12AM, I have to do a long ass 'Update'. I reach 18% after 2 hours and it says Ready to Launch.

I launch. 100% Halo 4 campaign done. Everything else not.

So basically, the 'Update' is actually my Xbox One re-installing the whole of TMCC again!

Defeats the purpose of pre-loading doesn't it :')

Anyone here gonna be looking for one for some Halo 1 customs? I plan on getting on around 12:00am CST.

add me me if so

i O1d Greg i

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's pretty frustrating that they @Halo twitter haven't even acknowledged that the servers are fucked up. Has anyone seen a response from anyone officially affiliated with 343 lending some reasoning to what is going on?

I'm not even irked that I can't get a game, not even bothered that I payed £400+ for something I can't actually use. What I am pissed at is a complete lack of any kind of acknowledgement that there is a problem/solution/fix in progress/message to say that game won't work until X time. Atrocious customer service.

I think this happened with CoD AW. People were hard resetting their xbox before they agreed to do the 'update' and it worked.

I tried tweeting at people about the problems and no reply's. They have to know about it and working around the clock but I at least want to know that they are working on it for sure.

This forum is going to explode when 12:01 EST comes around and the game still doesn't work.

headexplodingscenefromscanners.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Bit disappointed so far but it's expected so not frustrated with it, but cannot find a mm game as everyone else has been saying. Also tried CE campaign, and just like on the 360, whoever isn't host is ice staking/lagging everywhere, no matter how good someone's host is.

Hopefully all gets sorted soon :)

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Bit disappointed so far but it's expected so not frustrated with it, but cannot find a mm game as everyone else has been saying. Also tried CE campaign, and just like on the 360, whoever isn't host is ice staking/lagging everywhere, no matter how good someone's host is.

Hopefully all gets sorted soon :)

You can play customs though right?

I am indeed bro

Nice! Remember you from the old UK thread days. I'm actually living in America now... later release date... but I do have tomorrow off work for Veteran's Day so there's that :P

Good to see old faces around :)

Seriously don't get what people are going on about. Doesn't it say it's playable at 12:01AM easter time? It's 10:05PM still

I've kind of been thinking the same thing, as who knows if the servers are actually turned on to operate at normal protocol. 

Yeah I've got to work tomorrow and I would at the very least like to get 2 soild hours of Halo in before I hit the sack. Would be awesome if 343 could sort out the issue(s) ASAP. 

I had the full thing downloaded before Release time (59.1GB)

It reaches 12AM, I have to do a long ass 'Update'. I reach 18% after 2 hours and it says Ready to Launch.

I launch. 100% Halo 4 campaign done. Everything else not.

So basically, the 'Update' is actually my Xbox One re-installing the whole of TMCC again!

Defeats the purpose of pre-loading doesn't it :')

If that happens to me I am going to be raging pissed off.  It means that I'll have had to download approximately 120 GB in one day, and my net connection has been acting up so that's literally over a 24 hr marathon of downloading.