CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

EDIT: I'm now drifting into unpopular exclusives argument territory. /end politics

i dont know what this post said, but ur first post definitely didnt warrant a downvote

I made and Octagon map and an FFA Snipes game variant for those who like to warm up on that type of map.

It's in my file share. Gamertag is " The King Siayer " The " L " in Slayer is an " i "

EDIT
Does anybody know how I can link my fileshare in here?

• Upvote (+1) 4

whats up with the in game emblems (does everyone have the same for some reason) looks that way from the last game i just saw.

Pretty much. 

Anyone looking for games in CE or h2 tonight should add me. I will have a box of 2!!

Changed my GT to : RunningRiot4Fun

See yall tonight!

Just sent you a request. My buddy and I will be 2boxing tonight as well. We will probably mainly be playing the TS playlist trying to run some h1. Although, 2v2 customs would be sweet as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I wouldn't have minded going Digital if my internet wasn't just at 65%. 

@

I had a mini rant about the inconsistent accessibility of Pre Order exclusives, whether or not they are timed. How one basic action can interrupt or flat out refuse a menial installation... In this case, a code not working until the content update is installed... Despite being able to play Single Player before it completes updating...

Not salty about it, I just wanted to let that out of my system.

So if I (NA) have already preloaded the game a few days ago with the 59.11gb installed, will I have any issues at midnight? Im only asking those who will know the answer plzzzzz.

Not sure if any mods want to announce it or not so we can save some other members the dreaded pre-download bug, but when you go to launch the game at midnight, make sure the tile says "Play" and not "Install" If it says "Install", back out of the games and apps window and then go back in and wait for it to update to say play. If it never seems to do so, hard reset your xbox by holding down the power button on the unit for 8-10sec and then after it boots back up it should be updated to say play. Also make sure you go to load the game from the games and apps section and not from a pin tile.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So if I (NA) have already preloaded the game a few days ago with the 59.11gb installed, will I have any issues at midnight? Im only asking those who will know the answer plzzzzz.

You should be fine. The game itself is around 45 gb if i'm not mistaken but you were required to install a 15 gb day one patch which is why youre game is now at 59.11

Of course I can't predict if there will be server problems at midnight but keep in mind their is potential for that to happen.

You should be fine. The game itself is around 45 gb if i'm not mistaken but you were required to install a 15 gb day one patch which is why youre game is now at 59.11

Of course I can't predict if there will be server problems at midnight but keep in mind their is potential for that to happen.

thank you, I just wasnt sure why people were having issues with the digi. If they bought it early, they could have it already preloaded, unless it makes you reinstall it again

Serious question, does it matter if you have physical or digital because if you have physical you still have to download that 15 gb patch?

I'm normally 100% against digital downloads because of how buggy they can be (like player models not even being loaded in NBA Live)

BUT, since the multiplayer element (Which is all I'll be doing) is not on the disk anyway, I didn't see the point in waiting in line for one.

I'll pick up a disc tomorrow if I have any trouble with the downloaded game.

Serious question, does it matter if you have physical or digital because if you have physical you still have to download that 15 gb patch?

yes you do. the disc only holds i believe 45gb and the game needs 59.11gb total thus far.

Considering UK kids have had this for a while, any word on how MM is? Still fucked up?

yup still fucked.

So I've been playing it with a party for about 12 hours. Jesus. Bugs everywhere.

• Co-op in Halo 3 is always laggy, even with people on good connections.
  • Party system is almost broken fully.
  • Co-op in Halo 2 just doesn't work.
  • Lighting doesn't affect `bloc` items on Sandbox on Halo 3.
  • Laggy netcode in Halo 1. (awful)
  • No joining-in-progress in customs/forge for Halo 1 through 4.
  • Halo 3 ammo counters are always black.
  • Emblems are broken - You set them, and in game they pick a random emblem and show that.
  • It's crashed about 4 times for each of us.
  • Randomly removing you from a party when the leader backs out of a game.
  • Matchmaking is buggy with parties, removes people randomly. Moves players to other teams, even when they are in your party.
There are a lot more issues too. These are just the main ones we've found and had issues with so far.
  • Upvote (+1) 6

The matchmaking isn't going to just start working in two hours if its not working now. Game is already out in EU and doesn't work.

So I've been playing it with a party for about 12 hours. Jesus. Bugs everywhere.

• Randomly removing you from a party when the leader backs out of a game.
There are a lot more issues too. These are just the main ones we've found and had issues with so far.

That one isn't random it seems to do it every time.

• Laggy netcode in Halo 1. (awful)

Everyone ive seen playing it on twitch loves it. It seems really good.