CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

There are quite a few matchmaking concerns right now. Ranging from BTB advertising as 8v8 but only being 6v6 and 5v5 TS when it should be 4v4, to games starting at 4v3 and parties getting split up.

I'm not even counting the whole matchmaking not giving anyone any games thing. I'm trusting that is solely due to population and not a deeper issue.

Hope 343 is on this shit.

Oh god, I really don't like the sound of that. Parties getting split will be so horrible.

• Upvote (+1) 2

There are quite a few matchmaking concerns right now. Ranging from BTB advertising as 8v8 but only being 6v6 and 5v5 TS when it should be 4v4, to games starting at 4v3 and parties getting split up.

I'm not even counting the whole matchmaking not giving anyone any games thing. I'm trusting that is solely due to population and not a deeper issue.

I expect they're working around the clock right now to fix them. 

I think not giving anyone games is by far the worst. Been queing for like 6 hours today and got a grand total of 5 games. Really hoping it gets better with higher population as most of EU is about to unlock in 24 mins.

Also no one should panic when the clock strikes 12:01 and everyone starts searching for matches but encounter server issues. Having everyone start playing at the same time puts tremendous stress on servers. Now so even more because of the digital release. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I trust them to be addressing these issues for sure, but there is only 6 hours to go. Hopefully the problems being brought up are as easy as they seem to fix.

I trust them to be addressing these issues for sure, but there is only 6 hours to go. Hopefully the problems being brought up are as easy as they seem to fix.

They're not.

Sorry to hear that. It's only on Waypoint where the suspension applies. You'll still be able to get on XBL. There is a contact email but I can't get hold of it right now as I'm typing this on my Xbox. It should be on Waypoint somewhere.

• Upvote (+1) 1

hey man, what happened? you left.

You do realise you've only banned me from chatting and that I can still watch him stream right?

You do realise you've only banned me from chatting and that I can still watch him stream right?

yes, considering you don't even need a name to watch...

Captain ObViOuS

USER HAS BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL 

10/29/2552 5:00 PM PST

It's particularly cruel of them that you are unbanned just a few years before Halo 4 begins.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They Just don't want ya over there.

We will Welcome you to this new world of TeamBeyond.

TeemingAchingGoldfish.gif

:kappa:

Sorry to hear that. It's only on Waypoint where the suspension applies. You'll still be able to get on XBL. There is a contact email but I can't get hold of it right now as I'm typing this on my Xbox. It should be on Waypoint somewhere.

Thanks for answering so quick. So basically I'm just banned from the forum? If thats the case I dont care, as long as i can play me some Halo 2. Will stay on these forums from now on seeing as waypoint doesn't want me in his lifetime. Lol

Thanks for answering so quick. So basically I'm just banned from the forum? If thats the case I dont care, as long as i can play me some Halo 2. Will stay on these forums from now on seeing as waypoint doesn't want me in his lifetime. Lol

No problem. I was banned from Waypoint and I'm still not entirely sure why. Anyway, this site is brilliant IMO. Definitely worth the transfer.

You'll definitely still be able to get on Halo 2!

• Upvote (+1) 1

It's particularly cruel of them that you are unbanned just a few years before Halo 4 begins.

I beg to differ. A blessing in disguise. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

People who don't care about ranks shouldn't be chastising people that do and should be fully supportive of their complaints.

FOV/spawn time issue doesn't affect h2/3/4 players and we damn sure wouldn't like if they were giving h1 players shit for that complaint. Same thing.

Not really the same thing because H1 players are affected by the ranks announcement also. Not to mention more ranked playlists are in the works. Gameplay and ranks are just different issues imo.

That said I think people have every right (and should) voice there dismay over lack of ranks at launch. Just like CE players should voice dismay over every little discrepancy.

Lol not gonna lie they had me sweatin. I was like damnn I just bought an xbox one to play my favorite childhood competitive game and I got rocked within the first few days. I guess 343 can't take constructive criticism. Oh well. Glad to be apart of the team beyond family now. Thanks everyone I appreciate it. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

4v4 CE looks just as good as Halo2/3 and any other Halo 4v4 to me.

Pacmayne playing off host didn't look good how ever connection wise, what was the ping? And has any footage been shown on dedicated servers yet?