CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I would buy but all of us would rather have an MP than the campaigns remastered. I wish they would comment on the speculation :/

Well, they can't give up everything before E3

• Upvote (+1) 1

I have mentioned before how they should've remade halo 1-3 altogether in an ultimate edition or something, however this rumor is ridiculous IMO because its essentially H1-4 without reach nor ODST, assuming it won't have MP having 1-4 without reach/ODST is just stupid IMO because those are two of the best SP's in the series, I think its possible but I really doubt it.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I would buy but all of us would rather have an MP than the campaigns remastered. I wish they would comment on the speculation :/

Remastered campaigns and Halo 2 MP seems like a good deal to me, assuming that's what happens. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

Well, they can't give up everything before E3

It's to the point that everyone knows that a game is being released, they even said it themselves. Just announce what it is and show footage @ E3

• Upvote (+1) 1

Another thing, if this IS true then whoever leaked it can suck on my balls, seriously people, some things are best left secret.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Another thing is, the hype train will be deflated if this game or collection lacks a MP. It will still be good but I don't know how long this community can wait for a MP.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They will fuck up not one, not two, but FOUR games at once.

But wait there is more.

Sprint patch put in Halo 1-3

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 3

If this is true a shit ton of xbox ones will be sold this year. I could see Microsoft doing it for that reason alone. They need something to help them close the gap and what better way then their flagship franchise? Plus it helps get people ready for Halo 5 next year.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Another thing is, the hype train will be deflated if this game or collection lacks a MP. It will still be good but I don't know how long this community can wait for a MP.

This rumor is already suspect enough, MP is even more unlikely to be frank, much much more likely they would include halo 5 beta with the collection I think.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Or if this collection is coming to to both 360 and One, and the multiplayer is merely an uprezzed version of Halo 4's with six maps from Halo 2.  Because fuck the fans.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Or if this collection is coming to to both 360 and One, and the multiplayer is merely an uprezzed version of Halo 4's with six maps from Halo 2. Because fuck the fans.

Seeing as how 2 of the titles are already on 360 the chances of that are zilch.

3 if you count CEA.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The Master Chief Collection? I'm a bit surprised its not Chronicles.

Collection is appropriate, chronicles is kinda cheesy tbh.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Seeing as how 2 of the titles are already on 360 the chances of that are zilch.

3 if you count CEA.

That's a fair point actually.  I really never thought about it like that, though I still worry about the Halo 4 multiplayer with Halo 2 maps part.  Not that H4 multi is bad, but I just want Halo 2.  

That's a fair point actually. I really never thought about it like that, though I still worry about the Halo 4 multiplayer with Halo 2 maps part. Not that H4 multi is bad, but I just want Halo 2.

Assuming this rumor is true (chances are it is not) then I imagine a separate H2 remake would be pointless, as for MP having 4 different MP's in one game would just be ridiculous and plus would take more time and resources, they could potentially merge all of the experiences into one frankenstein style but that would just be crazy and would take ages to make work properly.

Their won't be MP in the MC collection, they will include Halo 5 beta.

Assuming this rumor is true (chances are it is not) then I imagine a separate H2 remake would be pointless, as for MP having 4 different MP's in one game would just be ridiculous and plus would take more time and resources, they could potentially merge all of the experiences into one frankenstein style but that would just be crazy and would take ages to make work properly.

Their won't be MP in the MC collection, they will include Halo 5 beta.

I'm assuming this collection would only have one game's multiplayer (presumably Halo 2's).  The rumor from Neogaf from earlier this year suggested this would be a deluxe version of sorts that would launch on the same day as Halo 2 Anniversary.  All versions would include Halo 5 beta.

I'm assuming this collection would only have one game's multiplayer (presumably Halo 2's). The rumor from Neogaf from earlier this year suggested this would be a deluxe version of sorts that would launch on the same day as Halo 2 Anniversary. All versions would include Halo 5 beta.

Possible but I doubt it, we'll just have to wait and see bro.

I haven't played the hitscan mod for pc, but I've watched it and it really looks like that alone is playable on xbl without any netcode.

Hm? whats this?

Holy shit the fact that ntkrnl predicted Halo 5 would have a collectors edition with the new Halo series in 2015 after we just for the news that halo 5 guardians and the series would release together all but confirms this!!!!

• Upvote (+1) 1