CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

So when is the 20gb download going live? Any news about it? Just set my xbox on automatic updates just in case

So when is the 20gb download going live? Any news about it? Just set my xbox on automatic updates just in case

From what I heard it will be tomorrow 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Quick questions all:

Do we know if every multiplayer gametype has a rank or just a few of them do?

Also is it too late to join the hype train?

Regarding that: It's quite full, but here, take my seat, I cannot sit anymore....the excitement....:D yeah

• Upvote (+1) 3

Quick questions all:

Do we know if every multiplayer gametype has a rank or just a few of them do?

Ranks are per playlist. All the launch playlists are ranked except H2A social slayer.

And nah it ain't  :halo:

• Upvote (+1) 1

It will be very interesting to see the sales of the Xbox One, CoD AW, MCC and the multiplayer populations of each through the rest of the year.

well, x1s are sold out at the Microsoft Store right now.

Hey, I know this has been said a million billion times before, but I can't seem to find the automatic updates feature. How can I turn it on?

EDIT: nvm :)

Hopefully they realize the more things "e-sports Halo" has to change or remove from default, the worse off it'll be. We can't have SMG/AR starts default and the BR/DMR starts for only the BTB and MLG settings.

We need a competitive game from the start. That's the only way to bring Halo back.

Quinn addressed this issue specifically and while he didn't say how he was rectifying it he has said that settings debates need to end and every player of blue team will start the same as every member of red team. I'm paraphrasing (obviously)

IDK what to make of it really, I'll try the beta.

Hey all,

Been tracking the Halo: CE split-screen feedback and working with the team to get the latest. This is a known issue that we already have a fix in hand for, however, the massive scale of the rest of the offering meant that this was deprioritized for launch and will be updated at a later time. And hopefully not too long. Apologies for the inconvenience in the interim.

As I hope you're aware, we're constantly scanning Twitter, a variety of forums, r/Halo, these forums, and elsewhere, so just know that when popular threads and posts arise, we're always on top of it. In some cases, it may take a few days before we can get you the latest details, but do know that we're always listening and working with teams here to get you the answers you're looking for.

As you can imagine, we're quite busy with this weekend's tournament, HaloFest, and launch, but always reading and listening. Very excited for what's ahead, and I hope you are too. <3

salute

glad to hear the fov issue is going to be fixed...

• Upvote (+1) 4

Ranks are per playlist. All the launch playlists are ranked except H2A social slayer.

And nah it ain't  :halo:

And BTB I think?

Thanks Brav. While I know that you guys have bigger fish to fry, you could sure make a whole lot of people happy (without alienating anyone else!) by making sure that upcoming FoV patch includes a few other tiny things. We would love if you could at least pass the message on to dev that there are a great deal of people who think that having the original Xbox respawn times for all items and the original smaller sniper reticle would be amazing. If they could find a way to sneak those two things in, we would be ecstatic.

So the FoV is getting fixed? Sorry Beyond... nah fuck it I will buy Premium at Christmas 

• Upvote (+1) 3

So is the ranking based strictly on ranking up if you win and ranking down if you lose? Say if you match against someone that has won a lot, will you get more experience points towards ranking up and if you lose, you wouldn't lose as much by going down because of the difference?

• Upvote (+1) 1

So is the ranking based strictly on ranking up if you win and ranking down if you lose? Say if you match against someone that has won a lot, will you get more experience points towards ranking up and if you lose, you wouldn't lose as much by going down because of the difference?

It depends on your opponent's rank.

If they have a higher rank than you:

A win gets you more rank than an opponent equal to or below you.

A loss loses you less rank than it would against an opponent equal to or below you.

A draw is a draw, no rank gain/loss.

If they have a lower rank than you:

A win gets you less rank than an opponent equal to or above you.

A loss loses you more rank than it would against an opponent equal to or above you.

A draw is a draw.

Equal rank wins/losses will land you right in between as you'd expect.

• Upvote (+1) 1

See this.

(Note: MCC uses the exact same system as Halo 2 so all of the above is how it'll work)

See this.

(Note: MCC uses the exact same system as Halo 2 so all of the above is how it'll work)

Wow I knew it was hard to get a 50, but it seems like it would take thousands of wins and minimal losses according to that.  Assuming you get 85 exp per game it would take over 1000 straight wins for a 50.  And that is just in one gametype.

Wow I knew it was hard to get a 50, but it seems like it would take thousands of wins and minimal losses according to that.  Assuming you get 85 exp per game it would take over 1000 straight wins for a 50.  And that is just in one gametype.

WELCOME TO HALO, FILTHY CASUALS.

• Upvote (+1) 9

glorious isn't it?....having to actually grind...become better and then grind some more...glorious

• Upvote (+1) 3