CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Has there been any updates or information in regards to the esports playlist for MCC. What games it will entail? What gametypes it will include?

343 has improved in their armor design. I'm liking it. It's not over detailed and the new ones look like they're from a Halo game and not some Japanese one.

I love them too!

Except one thing: DAT SHINE.

Tone it down a bit, yeah? I mean they're suits or armour for battle... they'd likely not be shiny 5 minutes after putting them on, lol.

I love them too!

Tone it down a bit, yeah? I mean they're suits or armour for battle... they'd likely not be shiny 5 minutes after putting them on, lol.

Those designs aren't final, the finished ones with be beaten up and weathered. 

I love them too!

I'm hoping the Mark V is still available, but seeing as the ODST is included, seems vaguely probable.

Those designs aren't final, the finished ones with be beaten up and weathered. 

Yeah I read the final blurb about how they'll look "worn and battle scorned" or whatever. Thank goodness for that. They look like damn Lego figures at the moment, lol.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm hoping the Mark V is still available, but seeing as the ODST is included, seems vaguely probable.

True that.

Overall though, the designs and overall direction reminds me a lot of Halo 3, even a little hint of Halo 2. Which after Reach and 4, is very comforting :)

True that.

Overall though, the designs and overall direction reminds me a lot of Halo 3, even a little hint of Halo 2. Which after Reach and 4, is very comforting :)

You know what would be sick? If they got more beaten up and weathered as you played more matches..... Just me? ok

• Upvote (+1) 2

You know what would be sick? If they got more beaten up and weathered as you played more matches..... Just me? ok

Actually this should replace skins.

@@Moa remember me being mad and was trying to contact Bravo? Yeah, I know the assholes who will get it first illegally and one of the stores who are giving it free/cheaper early.

God damn, after seeing all the videos of MCC and seeing forge announced a couple of days ago and now with the release of the documentary. I have to say I've never been this hype for a game. I might be even more hyped for this game then i was for Halo 2....

• Upvote (+1) 1

I honestly think the FOV will be fixed.

Yeah if the Grenade Quake (yes I used my own terminology) is fixed you'd figure some tweaks will be made 'incognito'.

Give the CE people their FOV.

Give me those amazing cutscenes.

Give me those 3 amazing games, and 2 betas (Halo 4 joke HAHAAAAAAAAAAA)

Cannot wait for the 11th. 

Halo1fov343_zpse9e03bc8.jpg

Dat upvote count... it's a sign.

I think it's official Hitzel, you win the internet...for the day :).

Seriously though, I am happy to see your thread getting that much love on Reddit, I just hope that someone over at 343i will take note.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Halo1fov343_zpse9e03bc8.jpg

Dat upvote count... it's a sign.

It will get fixed. If not, I owe Beyond a Premium membership. Deal? Deal.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Supposedly its been unofficially confirmed they will fix the FOV, but who knows boys.

Also IDK if I'm allowed to post this here, sorry if I'm not - but we are lanning Halo 1 right now and streaming - the serious games will be later tonight.

Me, Your Dog, SPUD, Yogi, Zefy, Finny, Scrubtwista and others will all be playing later.   twitch.tv/xzefy

• Upvote (+1) 1

Supposedly its been unofficially confirmed they will fix the FOV, but who knows boys.

Also IDK if I'm allowed to post this here, sorry if I'm not - but we are lanning Halo 1 right now and streaming - the serious games will be later tonight.

Me, Your Dog, SPUD, Yogi, Zefy, Finny, Scrubtwista and others will all be playing later.   twitch.tv/xzefy

I appreciate the information Csquared, and I'll definitely check out the stream.

Any rumors on weapon/power up spawn times?

• Upvote (+1) 2