CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Shrine walkthrough/gameplay, most likely. They're definitely not saving that for the last day.

Last day will either be Halo 5 Beta info/possible teaser footage, or failing that, something to do with Halo Fest I would guess.

Unless they aren't going to even touch on Halo 5, which means Shrine could be Friday, and today could be... anything.

I would think tomorrow would be something to do with the "Remaking the Legend" documentary or something like that. We know it comes out tomorrow anyways, so it wouldn't be a surprise, but I bet that's at least on the table. Maybe they release info about H5, which would be cool, I'm all for more info, but I'm just excited for MCC right now. I've been waiting to play as MC in MM for years so I can finally have a real Spartan again who isn't fat and can actually jump over a rock. 

I do agree that today is probably Shrine walkthrough. As if we haven't seen the whole map yet or anything. But it's whatever. 

Yeah you're probably right a Squad battle playlist would probably be better. But heres the thing. Those Halo PC BTB maps are absolutely gigantic and pretty much require 8v8. So perhaps keep it 8v8 but you can get a 6v6 minimum for the game to start?

That sounds perfect.  

These next few days better go fast, I swear halo MCC is all I'm thinking about now, I just can't fucking wait any longer. It's been way too long since I've played halo and I wanna play now!

I wanna pway pway now!  :kappa:

Well this sucks, I've been planning to get this as I haven't gotten an XB1 yet. If they wait till holliday I won't get it, I'm getting an XB1 day of release regardless.

People have been downvoting/negging me for still having hope a bundle will appear before Nov. 11th. I have remained patient and will not break until couple days before release and will remain hopeful. I would be a little upset if they had a themed bundle around Christmas or shortly after.

It would be nice to know soon... I just ordered the Assassins Creed bundle on Amazon for 350, which ships Monday.

Side question - Is it possible to sell the download codes for the Assassin Creed games? If so, any idea how much I could get?

I realize that the build that IGN played was most likely not the final build (work in progress), but from watching that gameplay, it looked like your character still moved at regular speed with the flag. I hope that this is not the case when MCC is released, because if movement speed is not reduced while carrying the flag, there will be a lot less incentive to juggle the flag. I know it's not game breaking, but flag juggling is just another element in Halo that helps to create a skill gap.

If anyone messages me wanting to be on the list via Xbox Live, they will be added immediately. If they post their Gamertag here or in the other thread, they'll be added within the day. Going to try and keep it pretty thorough!

I'll be posting my GT in the next week when I get an Xb1. Can't atm because my 360 FL is on like 98 people or something.

I realize that the build that IGN played was most likely not the final build (work in progress), but from watching that gameplay, it looked like your character still moved at regular speed with the flag. I hope that this is not the case when MCC is released, because if movement speed is not reduced while carrying the flag, there will be a lot less incentive to juggle the flag. I know it's not game breaking, but flag juggling is just another element in Halo that helps to create a skill gap.

They said at PAX this wouldn't be the case in the final build - they quickly put the CTF gametype together for the tournament.

Well- they kinda have their own thing going on a different account from the looks of it. I'd hate to fill a CE kid's FL with people who play other games they aren't down for. Maybe later today if I get a decent consensus.

Yes makes sense. I jumped the gun because I'll play H2 as well...

Bit of a random question, but does anyone know what the playlist hoppers are looking like? I saw that picture a day or two ago, but it had nothing in the forms of an H2A ranked Team Slayer or esports / hardcore playlist. I'm pretty loathe to have to play Halo 3.