CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

When i get the Xbone i will be adding everyone

and i cant wait to play with and vs all types of Halo fans

(see you on the battle field)

That's the thing with TMCC, the idea is having fun and enjoying the collection. See you soon <3

• Upvote (+1) 3

Wait, did this topic just become super friendly and polite????? 

Si, señor. Welcome to the friendliest place in the hype train. Want some chips and Cocacola with a free copy of TMCC?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Si, señor. Welcome to the friendliest place in the hype train. Want some chips and Cocacola with a free copy of TMCC?

Aladdin_-_A_Whole_New_World_(1).gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

Is it me or the H4 Br is faster? Also, the game looks smooth as hell.

If there was no infinity settings, with the no-JiP, I honestly would play a couple of times H4 just for fun, or for that 50.

H4 BR was slower at launch, but post-Turbo it was brought up to the kill time of H2, AFAIK.

In custom games, Infinity and loadouts will be default, but we don't know what gametypes will be in BTB or the Halo 4 playlist.

I also agree, nothing worse than someone saying something stupid about a subject they know nothing about.

I mean, you can say I am a Halo 3 kid as that was my first online game, but I value each game in different ways like I have said before.

CE obviously is a good game (it started this amazing series in the first place) and I am looking forward to playing the multiplayer for the first time.

If you want to show me some things, try and make me a better player, let me know. Nice to get to know some more people personally.

Nah, you being an H3 kid isn't really an issue. Nobody will shit on you for that. It's the H3 kids who like to think that H3 is better on a fundamental level than CE is, those kids are the issue.

I could probably help you out when the game comes out. First lesson my young padawan, throw everything you learned in H3 out the window. CE is a fluid game, not a fixed one.

Nah, you being an H3 kid isn't really an issue. Nobody will shit on you for that. It's the H3 kids who like to think that H3 is better on a fundamental level than CE is, those kids are the issue.

I could probably help you out when the game comes out. First lesson my young padawan, throw everything you learned in H3 out the window. CE is a fluid game, not a fixed one.

I would say each game has different fundamental levels, the whole argument of comparing other games when they are SUPPOSED to be different is just stupid imo.

I would think that as well, considering it is a different game, I am looking forward to playing CE a lot actually.

Edit: The Halo 3 BR is poo though lol but I still love the game regardless

I would say each game has different fundamental levels, the whole argument of comparing other games when they are SUPPOSED to be different is just stupid imo.

I would think that as well, considering it is a different game, I am looking forward to playing CE a lot actually.

Edit: The Halo 3 BR is poo though lol but I still love the game regardless

H3 just doesn't have a stable foundation. It's too random and there's no room for innovation. If H3 was different AND good, this conversation wouldn't pop up so much. Look at us, starting it up again. Get ready for another 50 pages of arguing. :frank:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't know if Strongside being hired by 343 should make me sad or happy. I feel the same way about Neighbor. On the one hand I hate loosing amazing players that I love to watch and cheer on, on the other hand I'm very sure that they'll improve h5 a lot.

Either way, really happy for him, working for 343 pays way better than being a progamer.

• Upvote (+1) 1

H3 just doesn't have a stable foundation. It's too random and there's no room for innovation. If H3 was different AND good, this conversation wouldn't pop up so much. Look at us, starting it up again. Get ready for another 50 pages of arguing. :frank:

Hahaha, nah we are just being civil about things man. It has beast custom games though :D

Don't know if Strongside being hired by 343 should make me sad or happy. I feel the same way about Neighbor. On the one hand I hate loosing amazing players that I love to watch and cheer on, on the other hand I'm very sure that they'll improve h5 a lot.

Either way, really happy for him, working for 343 pays way better than being a progamer.

Same exact feeling for me but I'm just so excited to see more players that truly know Halo being brought in to work on Halo 5. It sucks a bit knowing they probably won't compete again but damn they have an extremely solid amount of talent now working to make Halo 5 an amazing game. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Probably not much more, they are probably just game testers making minimum-ish wage, none of them seem to have any education or experience in programming or business.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Same exact feeling for me but I'm just so excited to see more players that truly know Halo being brought in to work on Halo 5. It sucks a bit knowing they probably won't compete again but damn they have an extremely solid amount of talent now working to make Halo 5 an amazing game.

At least he went out with a win at PAX!
  • Upvote (+1) 3

Hahaha, nah we are just being civil about things man. It has beast custom games though :D

Sticky wars, 300% speed and 50% gravity on Sandtrap, grenade regeneration, with 8-16 people. All day erry day.

Sticky wars, 300% speed and 50% gravity on Sandtrap, grenade regeneration, with 8-16 people. All day erry day.

I have played a lot of custom games in Halo 3.. This is probably the only one I haven't played lol.

i don't get it. did mlg say they're going to pick up TMCC?

No, there was an invitational tournament announced for November 8-9 however, but that's a 343/ESL deal, nothing to do with MLG.

This is just general excitement from all the cool news recently.