CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

The pros like H2A, they say it feels almost identical to H2C, with a few tweaks here and there. H2A is not gonna be halo 4

Where did I say anything like that?

My issue with H2a being used for tournaments is its lack of maps.

H2A will serve as an intro to Halo 4/Reach kids as to what a real Halo game plays like. I think it's really good that 343 is focusing on H2A as the shiny graphics and classic Halo gameplay will lure kiddies in and make them want to try the other games in the series. It's a fantastic idea and I hope that they ween the kiddies off the Halo anniversary playlists and more classic ones appear like Halo 1 2v2.

I'll play a little bit of H2A and my friends will LOVE the forge, but Halo 1 and 2 will take up 90% of my time.

This, I mean let's be honest....if it's not 2v2 CE then it really is an experience requiring less skill. I understand the point of games is to have fun, but when you've been at it as long as I have "fun" is an afterthought and the competitive desire takes over.

The pros like H2A, they say it feels almost identical to H2C, with a few tweaks here and there. H2A is not gonna be halo 4

Look, I realize that H2 kids heroes are guys like Karma, Strongside, and Ghandi, but all of them look up to the Ogres and Walshy who will straight up tell you that the shooting mechanics in Halo CE are superior to that of Halo 2.

if they remove grenade markers from h2a i don't see why it won't work. basically halo 2 with theater and forge what's not to like

besides most tourneys will probably run h2a anyways

I'm a bit worried by the lag teleports in H1. But the game looks damn good, better than H2 imo.

Teleported glitch better not be fixed. I like getting oddball and going behind the window in Chlllout in Camo room and getting the "how in the fuck?!" message lol

This, I mean let's be honest....if it's not 2v2 CE then it really is an experience requiring less skill. I understand the point of games is to have fun, but when you've been at it as long as I have "fun" is an afterthought and the competitive desire takes over.

I would say this is all a matter of opinion, depends on what the person's definition of skill is tbh. 2v2's have always been my jam in Halo so I hope they add a CE 2v2 so I can see what all the fuss is about

I really hope they fix how the name of the player you're aiming at appears right in front of the guy's head...

Yes, that would be dope.  Monkey in the middle 2v2's.

:maven:  :maven:  :maven:  :maven:  :maven:

:weback:

\

\    :saucey:

|

/   \

/      \

:salt:   |    \

hot-dog-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png :nugget:     |                                                         :moa:

|                                                                    \

/   \                                                                    \                 

/       \                                                                             /      \                                                                                                                                    

/           \                                                                         /          \

what the fuck

• Upvote (+1) 8

Is IGN doing anything else this week?

Yup. Halo 4 gameplay and another map walkthrough

I feel like every day we get more Halo news and i love it .

Today was a good day for halo eSports and what to come from the team at 343.

Counting down the days till we can play this game 11.10.14 at 9:01 PST :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 1

:weback:

\

\    :saucey:

|

/   \

/      \

:salt:   |    \

hot-dog-smiley-emoticon-emoji.png :nugget:     |                                                         :moa:

|                                                                    \

/   \                                                                    \                 

/       \                                                                             /      \                                                                                                                                    

/           \                                                                         /          \

I have no idea what to say to this.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yes. H2A looks like the sequel to H3 we never got. Minor modernizing updates like hit detection, grenade indicators and the newer better radar and plus it has ranks. Nothing too crazy e.g. ordnance, OP sprint, loadouts, armour abilities so yeah I'm very excited. I can see H2A being the most played game in the Master Chief Collection, despite what the purists may say/want/wish for. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

So I understand the new ugly ass medals can be toggled off, but are the original medals in the game at all? It really didn't look like it from the footage today. I'll be kinda pissed if its the new medals or nothing. 

So I understand the new ugly ass medals can be toggled off, but are the original medals in the game at all? It really didn't look like it from the footage today. I'll be kinda pissed if its the new medals or nothing. 

There's an option for classic or modern medals for Halo 2. CE had no medals and Halo 3 is untouched.

50+ million concurrent viewers here we come. Top of the world. We ain't never goin back.

Top of the line. Cream of the crop!

• Upvote (+1) 8