CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

Who is Riotz?  I am probably just being dumb but I don't remember that name.  Is he from Halo: Reach/4?

The captain of TCM, the European team that was at the Pax Invitational. I'm honestly glad TCM is going back, they deserve it, lets see if they can do well again.

Chalkie was putting in work with the Sniper

sick.gifsick.gifsick.gifsick.gifsick.gifsick.gifsick.gifsick.gifsick.gifsick.gifsick.gifsick.gifsick.gifsick.gif Dude was going IN

• Upvote (+1) 1

People who use the term PVP such try hards

its multiplayer no need to bring in your hipster lingo no one cares about

P2P ≠ PvP

• Upvote (+1) 1

^ h3 kid

Probably followed by h3? Lol no. A lot more people are buying this for h2c than h3

Trust me I'm not a H3 kind, not by a long shot, I prefer reach over H3, but most people are going to eventually go back to what they know and like and for most people that's H3

People who use the term PVP such try hards

its multiplayer no need to bring in your hipster lingo no one cares about

I really hope this is a troll post. 

good thing it seems I only got time to watch during work the hh part cuz seems rest was not worth watching. Initial impressions are from what I saw on hang em high they played that online with people pretty far away net code looks solid. It def is the halo pc version of the game map wise. I don't hate the sounds if that's the biggest change were in good shape. It will take getting use to the pistol and sniper sounds but who cares about that anyway.

I care more about the aiming as more of a h1 purest, how will it feel, how easy will it be to shoot, we will never know till about 5 minutes into playing it our self.

fun fact even though the rocket is facing different way in hh and bc the same nade trick angle still works.

one change people might not notice till they play both a lot is on halo pc the map battle creek by camo you can get out of the pit by the tree go to the right under it, where is the xbox version you can not. Sidewinder not that anyone cares to play it competitively actually is better with a 2 port base teli as well.

dank t

Even if for some reason nade points were effected, switching the gametype to classic team slayer should fix that issue according to 343

Rocket was positioned differently in Hang 'Em, I guess from PC version. Looks like they also are in BC. Weird. 13 years of grenade tricks possibly needing a rework.

do you think it will affect jumping for rocks in hang em?

Sorry if this has been asked before. So we know that there is a in-game ranking system, and you can see it in a service record. But does anyone know if it's viewable in the pregame lobby? For example when you're voting/vetoing for a map right beside your name would be a number from 1-50/icon. I know we are already gettnig quite a deal but It would be a bit unfortunate if the ranks cannot be seen in the pregame lobby. It's nice 2 beat someone, and see them rank down.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

good thing it seems I only got time to watch during work the hh part cuz seems rest was not worth watching. Initial impressions are from what I saw on hang em high they played that online with people pretty far away net code looks solid. It def is the halo pc version of the game map wise. I don't hate the sounds if that's the biggest change were in good shape. It will take getting use to the pistol and sniper sounds but who cares about that anyway.

I care more about the aiming as more of a h1 purest, how will it feel, how easy will it be to shoot, we will never know till about 5 minutes into playing it our self.

fun fact even though the rocket is facing different way in hh and bc the same nade trick angle still works.

one change people might not notice till they play both a lot is on halo pc the map battle creek by camo you can get out of the pit by the tree go to the right under it, where is the xbox version you can not. Sidewinder not that anyone cares to play it competitively actually is better with a 2 port base teli as well.

woah, that BC change is huge! I'm cool with it though, I always get stuck there.

do you think it will affect jumping for rocks in hang em?

Should be the same if it is centered in the same area.  Anyone with HPC care to check?

Thats right....We Back!

All this Halo news is sick....and this is just to give Halo its much needed jumpstart back to popularity. The new tournament, the streaming.....its almost too much to take in! :weback: :maven:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Sorry if this has been asked before. So we know that there is a in-game ranking system, and you can see it in a service record. But does anyone know if it's viewable in the pregame lobby? For example when you're voting/vetoing for a map right beside your name would be a number from 1-50/icon. I know we are already gettnig quite a deal but It would be a bit unfortunate if the ranks cannot be seen in the pregame lobby. It's nice 2 beat someone, and see them rank down.

Not sure why you got negged but we don't know anything about how ranks work other than that they have been confirmed, they will be similar to Halo 2, and you can see them from your service record.

Should be the same if it is centered in the same area.  Anyone with HPC care to check?

Checked. It's identical to the Xbox version.

• Upvote (+1) 3