CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

No. I mean every day they cover something new. Like today they showed off the new Zanzibar.

Ah. I know they are, but they're also doing a live stream of the collection at some point.

I've noticed they always come out around 12 Central. 

Is the 20 GB day one patch only an issue for people who are buying a physical disk? Ive made the decision to be all digital this generation, so does that mean the 20 GB patch will be included in the digital game download? It would suck to have the game already pre downloaded and come time to play you have to now download a 20 GB patch. Makes sense they would have it all rolled into one download for the digital users

• Downvote (-1) 1

Is the 20 GB day one patch only an issue for people who are buying a physical disk? Ive made the decision to be all digital this generation, so does that mean the 20 GB patch will be included in the digital game download? It would suck to have the game already pre downloaded and come time to play you have to now download a 20 GB patch. Makes sense they would have it all rolled into one download for the digital users

I believe it was Dan Ayoub who confirmed that it would be available for a few days before launch night; so yes, only an issue for physical copy!

Are those pictures of people playing MCC on here real? 

I'm sure a few members were invited to an event of sorts.

Let's not forget anything on the internet spreads like wildfire if it's a big enough deal. It didn't take long to document the premature spoilers of Halo 3 on Youtube.

Obviously they have permission they wouldn't be stupid to post them without it on a public forum microsoft will ban for that kind of stuff.

Remember that leaked Halo 3 gameplay footage? Lol, the ban-wave was almost memetic in its aftermath lol.

That's like going to the gym and getting mad that other people are ripped.

Yup. CSGO does this - can't see the other teams ranks until the game ends. I'm sure other competitive titles out there do it too.

What's so wrong about what I said again?

I am 23 and life was different 5 years ago, got shit to do now. I will not be buying an XONE for H2A. I will for H5.  

Since I'm not buying H2A I'm not excited to play it. However, I am DYING to watch some real tournaments and not boring shit like we had the past few years.

The announcer, grenade indicators and whatnot kinda suck, but overall the gameplay looks really solid and the map changes are interesting. I am genuinely excited to play it.

20GB update is for both physical and digital but digital will get it a few days early.

I wonder if it is possible to download the digital and then copy it to a USB drive and then take the drive to a friend's xb1 for very fast install no download required? Also if you have to reinstall on your own xb1 for any reason for a faster reinstall.

I'm really hoping that we see some great tournaments with H2A and I think it's possible, so that's getting me pretty excited.

EDIT: Though, in all fairness, I'm excited for any Halo tournament that comes out of MCC or Halo 5 so I can't say that's a sentiment necessarily exclusive to H2A.

I'm interested in watching a Youtube compilation of all of the re-rendered cutscenes, but that's about it. 

If I can't nade-jump outside of Delta Halo then I don't care about the campaign...and I'm going to be far too busy with H2C. 

I'd be willing to bet that they've put an Easter egg or two out there somewhere...

I wonder if it is possible to download the digital and then copy it to a USB drive and then take the drive to a friend's xb1 for very fast install no download required? Also if you have to reinstall on your own xb1 for any reason for a faster reinstall.

If you downloaded to a usb drive you wouldnt have to install it again since it would be on the drive. Should work loke that even at a friends house.

I may skip out on the disk if you can't download the patch before the release. Unless there is still some parts of MP that I can play while the rest downloads.  It takes 3 hours to download a 7GB game on my connection. It may even take longer with all the people downloading it as well.

I was never even going to consider not getting a disc copy of MCC. Learning that there will be a 20GB patch to download and install day 1 and that you can predownload that patch with a digital copy has changed my mind. See you at 12:01 in the H1 playlist!