CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I will add everyone here eventually.

I expect a mile long list of people playing MCC

Anyone streaming?

Moa & I are about to tackle Spartan Ops and try to get a few of the achievments out of the way. I'll link my stream when it happens.

Moa & I are about to tackle Spartan Ops and try to get a few of the achievments out of the way. I'll link my stream when it happens.

You don't see the error when you try to load into Spartan Ops? Wont be available until December :/

You don't see the error when you try to load into Spartan Ops? Wont be available until December :/

Either this is a huge hoax... Or I'm not sleeping tonight.... Cuz it's just that hard to believe Microsoft didn't take precautions on changing time zones....

I like the new abandoned look for Zanizbar.

The negatives:

Dat voice for the beginning CTF announcement. I'm not a fan of using H4 announcements in general, but that just doesn't sound right.

Too many announcements. They could slim down a little bit.

The white text is huge and gets in the way.

pic

Well, at least we now know who the dev was in that Coag montage. :kappa: :moa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well like not watch the events ya know.

I'm guessing it will be h2a. I'm just waiting for people too rage about it.

Oh ya think? However, I like to support the halo scene in as many ways as possible. I'll struggle through a few streams if it helps the scene, doesn't mean I have to look forward to it.

Also, I didn't ask for your ''guess'' of what the playlist will be.

If they haven't released details on it yet, a simple 'no' would have sufficed. At this point I'm expecting it to be H2a, so I certainly won't rage about it.

Unfortunate bro....

Anyways, I'll hit you up for some Halo 2 1v1s later. I'm currently catching up on some Halo lore in the new Halo 2 terminals.

Cuz it's just that hard to believe Microsoft didn't take precautions on changing time zones....

You need to find the magical UTC+523 timezone.

Youtube Vids on the One. It's taunting yes but I'm sure someone here is at a "secret meeting" of sorts and is playing with the staff...

Also didn't people get suspended until 999999999999+ for stuff like this? lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah, it'll be the first thing I play. H2A multiplayer looks really good. It cuts out the stuff I didn't care too much for in Halo 2 while (it appears to) enhance the gameplay.

Also, those campaign Terminals. Mmm... 

You mean the stream? Is that already tomorrow?

No. I mean every day they cover something new. Like today they showed off the new Zanzibar.