CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I just bought the 50 dollar xbox cash gift card email delivery from staples and it says estimated arrival date November 3rd....  :walshy:  wat

whats the schedule like for this week? what can i be looking forward too tomorrow morning?

So far the only information that I have seen posted on this week's schedule, is that Wednesday there is going to be a two hour stream of H:CE starting at 11 AM PST. This stream will be taking "requests," so it should be quite interesting.

• Upvote (+1) 3

whats the schedule like for this week? what can i be looking forward too tomorrow morning?

What is IGN doing for tomorrow?

We don't know.  They've said they'll be covering Halo 3 (and I believe Halo 4?) this week, but they haven't released any sort of specific schedule for the week yet.

Also, what BR N00b said.

1f2ef2d2409dc4c9a066e16d9d3dde82.png

http://teambeyond.net/forum/index.php?/topic/7228-halo-1-questions-for-ign-stream/

• Upvote (+1) 2

I just bought the 50 dollar xbox cash gift card email delivery from staples and it says estimated arrival date November 3rd....  :walshy:  wat

So I also purchased the Xbox cash gift card through Staples about 7 hours ago, and my order status is still showing as "processing." How in the world is it going to take them 15 days to send an email out????? I would call their customer support tomorrow if I were you man, that is ridiculous.

Legacy Tech

• Upvote (+1) 3

i think tomorrow will be halo 3 then halo 4 on tues and the stream on weds...on the ign site the stream info says "pick the game, gametypes, settinsg and maps.."...so it won't just be halo 1...that's unfortunate

Have any of you guys seen Ryan Mccafrey play a video game before? He is seriously the worst console gamer. I watched him stream Dead Rising 3, and he doesn't seem to know how to use 2 joysticks at the same time. So if the stream is from his point of view on Wednesday, I don't think we will be able to learn much about the game. Still excited to see more footage though. 

Have any of you guys seen Ryan Mccafrey play a video game before? He is seriously the worst console gamer. I watched him stream Dead Rising 3, and he doesn't seem to know how to use 2 joysticks at the same time. So if the stream is from his point of view on Wednesday, I don't think we will be able to learn much about the game. Still excited to see more footage though. 

Alfredo Diaz is IGN's resident FPS guru. 

While he isn't the next 2gre, he can hold his own. He'll most likely be the POV we'll see on stream.

As long as it's not Cherno. ;)

Will there be a vod of the stream put up after?

This is something that I was wondering about as well. I would hope they would throw up a VOD. Luckily for me I'll be able to watch it live, but there are a lot of people who won't be as fortunate. 

Going to be a tough choice between digital and physical. Convenience of digital is real but I've gone to every halo release at midnight with friends and the experience has always been so awesome. Decisions decisions.

You could do both. Buy it digitally and have it all preloaded, ready for you to play but also go out to the shop and get the game at midnight release. Then you can come back and play it straight away. But I guess that all depends on if you wanna buy two copies of the game.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm the complete opposite. Stay the hell away from me. There's like 8 people I can team with and not lose my shit.

Really interested to see if some new talent develops. A challenge sounds delicious.

It will, we'll destroy pretty badly at first though, lol

My net is 4 down .4 up and it drops out on a regular basis as if I'm being hit offline more than 10 times a day. MCC currently on 30%! The download journey has begun.

What are you on, a Telstra ADSL1 RIM like 4km from exchange? Or do you have a line fault/dodgy equipment?

buy two copies of the game.

It's stupid enough when people buy both Pokemon games at launch.

• Upvote (+1) 2

What are you on, a Telstra ADSL1 RIM like 4km from exchange? Or do you have a line fault/dodgy equipment?

Our city counsel said they'd service our shit as soon as NBN was installed. That was in 2011.

halo1 mcc has 86 fov same as hcea

hcea split screen cuts off 6/24 of the screen (vertically) AND has 22 degrees less field of vision

aka 12.5% is cut off from what you can see in single player from the top AND bottom.

I know the pistol reticle in split screen CEA is wierd, like it's made up of dots. I don't like it, the fov is ok though and it doesn't hurt gameplay, it's just an annoyance when split screening (which I'll be doing pretty frequently)