CyReN

Halo: The Master Chief Collection Discussion

I don't know about pre-downloading it. I would like to have a physical disc in hand but the whole pre-downloading pre-updating is tempting. Once I get confirmation that it will be able to play at 12:01 I will pre-download it. I don't mind going to wal-mart at 12:01 to pick up my copy. Btw skrew gamestop. I don't know how anyone can still put up with them.

If you want a physical copy, just wait until its cheaper and pick one up. A copy two years from now is going to look exactly the same.

• Upvote (+1) 1

So 12:00 AM Eastern is confirmed then? Woohoo!!! West Coast rejoice! Hell, I live in Texas and I'm just excited to be able to play an hour before midnight!

Here are a few things I'd like to know:

• Status of the 180° glitch
  • Why they touched the sniper's reticle
  • Are we able to double-up on camo/OS still
  • Whether or not we should expect a BTB style playlist (since the addition of the PC maps)
  • More in depth coverage on the physics/where they're using console code vs PC code and why
  • Since they've (possibly) tweaked the spawn system, have they added new spawn locations as well

If other things come to mind that I haven't seen posted/discussed yet, I'll update.

So 12:00 AM Eastern is confirmed then? Woohoo!!! West Coast rejoice! Hell, I live in Texas and I'm just excited to be able to play an hour before midnight!

Looks like it. Although, mine says 00:01 AEDT now, but I'm sure that's just a glitch.

Oh thank lawd!

And a Nov. 11 release for Europe bros and pre-download later today! EVERYONE CELEBRATE

Caramell_Dansen___Chief__by_dragonsmoke.

Is this the Halo Shmoney dance? =]

• Upvote (+1) 1

fc9b98ba93b72216a960f0d570f4fb74.gif

571adb9bef7499534eabb03e69812bf2.gif

Shit happened to me so much back in the day, now I'll be able to relive these moments again on the new gen.

Oh thank lawd!

And a Nov. 11 release for Europe bros and pre-download later today! EVERYONE CELEBRATE

Caramell_Dansen___Chief__by_dragonsmoke.

Shmoneyyyyyyyyyy

So with the Physical Pre-Order can you Pre-load?

With the game itself being 45gb and the update being 20gb I feel like that is going to take FOREVER on release night.

No. You will have to download the 20gb once you've installed the 45gb off the disc.

Wait which hornet is it? The God level one?

Halo 2 Anniversary one

Overheats by the looks of it.

Yeah, that 20 gig download is going to take forever, especially when you consider the Xbox servers are going to be hammered with everyone else downloading it.

That's why you don't wait until the last second too get one I'm holding out until the end of October hoping an MCC bundle is released in North America if not all just get the White Xbone bundle.

The speed boost is a power up orby thing now.

Is that what the green thing was?

• Upvote (+1) 1